Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Ban EMD4ME or not (poll) (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=132299)

Pensacola Pete 07-18-2016 07:20 PM

Ban EMD4ME or not (poll)

I'm tired of this loser (EMD4ME) shitting on everybody's threads for his own pleasure. It's fine for Off Topic: this is about the same as the guys stopping off at the bar on the way home from work. In my opinion, it isn't fine for the rest of the forum. Your views may differ.

It's not enough to block this person. I still see 70% of his bullshit because people quote him. I'm tired of viewing it, and I've stated that I won't post anywhere except Off Topic until he's banned. He's been doing it for a long time, and nothing ever gets done. Difference of opinion is one thing. Flaming and taunting people is bullshit on what's supposed to be a professional forum.

EMD4ME 07-18-2016 07:33 PM

"Just like another "discreditor" on this board--the strongest aspect of YOUR PROGRAM seems to be REDBOARDING. Either post some selections in advance--or back off while we are still friends. "

NCG

You are 100% correct. Flaming and Taunting should be punished.

It's sad but NCG should go ;) :D (not serious, making a point. get your facts straight please)

NorCalGreg 07-18-2016 07:37 PM

If you had any idea how much it costs to advertise on here YOU wouldn't appreciate someone coming onto the thread and bashing your product---hit the bricks

zico20 07-18-2016 07:39 PM

I voted no. I like him and enjoy reading his posts. :ThmbUp:

EMD4ME 07-18-2016 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NorCalGreg
If you had any idea how much it costs to advertise on here YOU wouldn't appreciate someone coming onto the thread and bashing your product---hit the bricks

I respected your posts, software and humor UNTIL you constantly attacked selfishly, passively and without cause.

YOU brought me up in your thread. I simply responded.

Can't hate me for that. Next time, don't bring me up in that fashion.

Also, are you saying because you're an advertiser, that you're allowed to take a poop on people?

Finally, just because the questions asked of you are legitimate, doesn't mean you should question THEIR motivations.

What's the matter? Are you self conscious about your motivations being exposed? I got news for ya, the real players see right through ya. ;)

thaskalos 07-18-2016 07:50 PM

Ban EMD4ME...and the per capita racetrack income of this board drops by 75%.

classhandicapper 07-18-2016 07:53 PM

Ban him? No way. He's one of the sharpest guys here....even if he plays too many horses that get straggled by jockeys. ;)

NorCalGreg 07-18-2016 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EMD4ME
I respected your posts, software and humor UNTIL you constantly attacked selfishly, passively and without cause.

YOU brought me up in your thread. I simply responded.

Can't hate me for that. Next time, don't bring me up in that fashion.

Also, are you saying because you're an advertiser, that you're allowed to take a poop on people?

Finally, just because the questions asked of you are legitimate, doesn't mean you should question THEIR motivations.

What's the matter? Are you self conscious about your motivations being exposed? I got news for ya, the real players see right through ya. ;)

"Just like another "discreditor" on this board--the strongest aspect of YOUR PROGRAM seems to be REDBOARDING. Either post some selections in advance--or back off while we are still friends. "

If THIS is what you call "bring you up" and "taking a poop" on people---you need to up your meds, son.

RunForTheRoses 07-18-2016 08:21 PM

I'm not going to vote on it, its ultimately up to PA Mike but I have absolutely no problem with his posts, he may be a bit over the top (are those the words?) but you can always ignore. I think he brings something to the board.

JustRalph 07-18-2016 08:35 PM

No

horses4courses 07-18-2016 08:38 PM

Why the vote?

What is this - a democracy? ;)

Shemp Howard 07-18-2016 08:44 PM

Unless profanity is involved, no one should ever be banned for expressing an opinion.

proximity 07-18-2016 08:49 PM

he should stay out of pace view threads, but BANNED?

i have to vote no.

lamboguy 07-18-2016 09:03 PM

no, great poster

boxcar 07-18-2016 09:03 PM

This thread is fun. I wanna vote. My vote is....(drum roll please)...MAYBE.