Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Looks like the heat is coming on... (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=151721)

OntheRail 04-21-2019 11:17 PM

Looks like the heat is coming on...

The Leakers... in the FBI

http:// https://www.washingtonexamin...general-report
:popcorn:

JustRalph 04-21-2019 11:52 PM

OntheRail 04-22-2019 12:35 AM

Damn phone... Yep that is it. Thanks

hcap 04-22-2019 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustRalph (Post 2455326)

Warning

virus /spam blocker this site.

Figures

:eek::eek:

MargieRose 04-22-2019 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hcap (Post 2455339)
Warning

virus /spam blocker this site.

Figures

:eek::eek:

No such "warning" comes up on my well-protected computer concerning this link.

In this day and age your "warning" is as bad as someone yelling fire in a movie theater when there is none. There should be punitive consequences for something this brazen!

hcap 04-22-2019 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MargieRose (Post 2455357)

In this day and age your "warning" is as bad as someone yelling fire in a movie theater when there is none. There should be punitive consequences for something this brazen!

So you think I am lying? I use MALWAREBYTES PREMIUM. Pretty decent anti virus warning of a PUP....

A Potentially Unwanted Program, also called in short as PUP, is a software that contains adware, installs toolbars or has other unclear objectives.

OntheRail 04-22-2019 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hcap (Post 2455358)
So you think I am lying? I use MALWAREBYTES PREMIUM. Pretty decent anti virus warning of a PUP....

A Potentially Unwanted Program, also called in short as PUP, is a software that contains adware, installs toolbars or has other unclear objectives.

Worked fine for me first time and follow up visits. I guess anything that contains truth. Is like a virus to the left.

Clocker 04-22-2019 02:44 AM

Quote:

Truth! We have come to expect the highest standards of discourse and objectivity on this forum, and such an unsubstantiated claim is beyond the pale. O tempora, o mores!

MargieRose 04-22-2019 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hcap (Post 2455358)

The Washington Examiner is a web site; it is not a software program.

I've seen PUPs occasionally incorporated within the download of legitimate software programs and/or updates to these programs. One must be sure to read and uncheck boxes to any unwanted additions to the programs prior to downloading them. I've gotten caught a few times but was able to remove the pesky additions via the control panel of my computer. They download under their own name; separately from the main program. I've never encountered an actual damaging 'virus' with them, just malware.

MargieRose 04-22-2019 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OntheRail (Post 2455362)
Worked fine for me first time and follow up visits. I guess anything that contains truth. Is like a virus to the left.

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/word/in-...y-emoticon.gif Like Snopes and Wikipedia, maybe malware programs like Malwarebytes have joined the ranks of the radical left, too. Imagine...talk about having control over what one might dare to read. Twitter and Facebook move over. :D

hcap 04-22-2019 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MargieRose (Post 2455367)
The Washington Examiner is a web site; it is not a software program.

I've seen PUPs occasionally incorporated within the download of legitimate software programs and/or updates to these programs. One must be sure to read and uncheck boxes to any unwanted additions to the programs prior to downloading them. I've gotten caught a few times but was able to remove the pesky additions via the control panel of my computer. They download under their own name; separately from the main program. I've never encountered an actual damaging 'virus' with them, just malware.

Happens all the time.
It is a non-political issue. I been warned occasionally on Drudge and one or two far left websites.

Nothing to do with the site not being a software program:pound:
Hazards of the 21st century.

Quote:

O tempora, o mores!
What about the children?

johnhannibalsmith 04-22-2019 09:32 AM

Quote:

lol

Tom 04-22-2019 09:49 AM

hcap has his settings configure to warn him of any truth found on the internet, so he can avoid it! :lol:

classhandicapper 04-22-2019 09:50 AM

I didn't need the Washington Examiner to know that the intelligence community and mainstream media have an unholy alliance of lies and deception.

At times the IC may use the media to push a narrative it believes is in the best interests of the country. But what we've just witnessed is 2 institutions that didn't like the result of the last election. So they worked together with spin, lies, deception, leaks, etc.. to weaken and hopefully overthrow the results of that election.

When you lose an election, you are supposed come up with a plan for addressing the problems people are concerned with and then win the next election.

We are talking about some despicably vile anti democratic human beings in both institutions

hcap 04-22-2019 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom (Post 2455406)
hcap has his settings configure to warn him of any truth found on the internet, so he can avoid it! :lol:

Actually as I said my abti-virus software warned me correctly of a disgusting hijacking P.U.P.

Putrid Untrue President

:pound::pound::pound::pound: