Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off Topic - General (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   More TDS Palo Alto (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=151402)

RunForTheRoses 04-05-2019 06:31 PM

More TDS Palo Alto

PaceAdvantage 04-05-2019 06:33 PM

The hilarious part in all this was that she was the one calling him a freak.

PaceAdvantage 04-05-2019 06:35 PM

"She later wrote in a comment that she was 'going to publicly shame him in town and try to get him fired and kicked out of every club he is in.'"

Yup, this is what it has always come down to.

And they call conservatives and Trump supporters fascists?

Isn't what this woman did the absolute definition of fascist behavior? I think so.

We'll see what ely the great has to say about this. Followed up by Dahoss (if my dream comes true).

chrisl 04-05-2019 06:43 PM

Bay area radio station stated that she has opened a go fund me account. She has to go into hiding because of death threats. And the business she works at has had bomb threats. True or not, do not know.

davew 04-05-2019 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2449121)
"She later wrote in a comment that she was 'going to publicly shame him in town and try to get him fired and kicked out of every club he is in.'"

Isn't what this woman did the absolute definition of fascist behavior? I think so.

We'll see what ely the great has to say about this. Followed up by Dahoss (if my dream comes true).

but it just feels like the right thing to do ... how could it be fascist? :lol:

PaceAdvantage 04-05-2019 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisl (Post 2449122)
Bay area radio station stated that she has opened a go fund me account. She has to go into hiding because of death threats. And the business she works at has had bomb threats. True or not, do not know.

That's a shame.

OntheRail 04-05-2019 07:07 PM

I read about this in the morning... and thought wow what a NUT JOB. And now that I have seen her photo, what a leftist loon. attacking a 74 year old Jewish fellow... callin him a NAZI and more... no one and not one employee step in or called the Cops.

I would not give that POS a penny... and kudos to her ex-boss.

davew 04-05-2019 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisl (Post 2449122)

Bomb threats at the place that fired her, or does she have another job as well?

TJDave 04-05-2019 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OntheRail (Post 2449134)
I read about this in the morning... and thought wow what a NUT JOB. And now that I have seen her photo, what a leftist loon. attacking a 74 year old Jewish fellow... callin him a NAZI and more... no one and not one employee step in or called the Cops.

Jewish fellow?

davew 04-05-2019 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJDave (Post 2449146)
Jewish fellow?

Victor said he was wearing a yarmulke on his head under his MAGA hat. I guess anybody could wear one, just like a hijab.

Dahossdaboss 04-05-2019 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage (Post 2449121)

Weird I thought you didn’t want me to post in off topic threads. You’ll have to make up your mind.

What more can be say other than she’s a nut job? There are a lot of nut jobs out there. Too bad this guy had to deal with it. You shouldn’t have to deal with abuse because you choose to wear a dumb hat.

barahona44 04-05-2019 08:45 PM

She should be arrested for being 46 years old and still wearing a Mohawk.What hath Taxi Driver wrought.

Also,besides losing her job,she was bounced out of some East Bay progressive political group she belonged to.

Bad behavior will always get you in the end.

MargieRose 04-05-2019 09:02 PM

Liberalism is a mental disorder. Regain your sanity Demos, and #WALKAWAY

dlivery 04-05-2019 09:06 PM

Trump Wisdom

Quote:

Originally Posted by davew (Post 2449135)
Bomb threats at the place that fired her, or does she have another job as well?

That':headbanger:s all she wrote

barahona44 04-05-2019 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MargieRose (Post 2449163)
Liberalism is a mental disorder.

You and Rebecca aren't that far apart.