Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-05-2016, 11:58 AM   #22
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnhannibalsmith
He made a somewhat unconvincing case that there clearly is no reason to prosecute, but was very convincing making the case that she done ****ed up badly and has been lying through her teeth for a year.
JHS... I also noticed what a great, thorough, complete job the staff of the FBI did. At least that's what Comey told us, so it must be true, no.?

Comey may speak 'well' but the truth is he has gotten a free pass from the media, especially from the so-called conservative media from Day One. Non-political is Comey? No effin' way.

Any qualified and experienced law enforcement official would have hauled in the despicable and loathsome Hillary Clinton many, many months ago, first, before anyone else was even questioned! Not last. I would have questioned her up and down and sideways, and then do it twice more, getting all her lies and stories on the record, early and first.

Then on the very same day, I would have the FBI go to the top 5-6 Clinton and State Department people involved and do the exact same thing to them! Get them all on the record.

And only after all that would I have then begin the external investigation. And after the full blown investigation was complete, however long it took, I'd bring in once more the loathsome Clinton, all her people, and those involved from the State Department and ask the same questions asked the first time around. Then I'd compare their answers to the 'truth' and facts found by the FBI, and voila!, fill in the rest...

Personally I always hoped Clinton would skate because it will be easier for Trump to beat her in November---I have been on record on that point long before Comey's miscarriage of justice and dereliction of jury. We all knew that Comey was a phony and amateur from Day One.

Last edited by reckless; 07-05-2016 at 12:00 PM.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)