Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 03:29 PM   #96
JustRalph
Just another Facist

You buy this wiki bullshit? Wiki is pretty good for many things that are not subject to politics, but it’s a known Dem mouthpiece and if you are going to ignore Hunters statements that implicate his father etc…..you’re a fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Half Smoke View Post
well, Pace I'll give you credit - at least you don't call people nasty names if you disagree with them

I've never called anybody a nasty name on a forum just because I disagree with them

so, it was rigged because of Covid - hey, MAYBE BIDEN WON BY EVEN MORE THAN THE OFFICIAL TALLY

the media isn't all left wing - Fox News is the most popular Major media organization and they're hardly left wing

the Hunter Biden laptop controversy - from Wiki - linked -

"Despite persistent allegations that the laptop contents indicated corruption by Joe Biden a joint investigation by two Republican Senate Committees released in September 2020 did not find any wrongdoing by him nor did a Republican House Oversight committee investigation in November 2023"

Hunter Biden is most likely a screwup. That doesn't mean his old man joined in in his screwups.

rigged elections hunh________?

maybe the 2016 election was rigged.

maybe Hilary really won.

naah, I won't go there.

you're preaching to the Choir

You've got the Amen Chorus working for you.

loud and clear

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter...op_controversy

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)