Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 07:16 PM   #1
Mr_Ed

Who goes from a pony country.......to a non-pony country?

Well, by golly, if you've got Xpressbet, they want to know!

Understood.

However....................

I moved a few miles down the road March 1st.........same state. Between work, and tons of unpacking, tossing, etc., I finally got around to getting online to change my address with various online entities.

I get around to Xpressbet. I logon, then go about changing my address.

Wow!

My account was put on immediate lockdown because TransUnion and/or Equifax, could not verify I lived at my new address.

Now obviously, I understand why they need to know if you move to a non-pony country.

However, I moved a few miles down the road in the same state. I'm a long standing Xpressbet customer.

I call Xpressbet to explain what happened. Well, too bad..........I'm on lockdown until I supply utility bills (2 of 'em) from my new address to Xpressbet.

Geez, how long does it take to get a utility bill noting your new address...... about 1 month?

And, who knows how long it takes TransUnion and Equifax to verify my new address.......about the same month to 6 weeks?

I'm beside myself, I can't believe this. I explain the only literature I saw ONLINE was I MAY have to verify my new address upon moving. Well, I moved a few miles down the road.........I'll send in required paperwork when available. NO GO. I am now livid.

I am on the phone with these peeps for about 2 hours.

Luckily, I had gotten AT&T u-verse........and they had a March 1st thru March 3rd invoice with my new address online.

But, I need one more piece of documentation. Again, luckily, I had the USPS COA verification in my email box. A few click of links, and a code embedded inside, was notation showing my move.

I zipped these 2 pieces of documentation to Xpressbet in an email.

They relented and unlocked my account.

During our 2 hours I asked Xpressbet if this situation had come up before..........yes.

I asked why online terms and conditions/documentation did not warn users of pending doom..........dunno.

Good grief!

Anyway, BEWARE of Xpressbet address changes. Unless you have documention to support your move, you will be booted. I suggest you wait a couple months.

Also, by the way, kudo's to those 2 ladies for never hanging up on me.........despite threeats to do so.

And, hopefully, I did not inconvenence other Xpressbet customers.

Last edited by Mr_Ed; 03-12-2012 at 07:18 PM.
Mr_Ed is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)