Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 10:22 PM   #4
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceknight
I did this in June 2011, ie, moved less than 1 mile away. Xpressbet raised the ruckus about License/utility bills etc..

I just told them it was a temporary move and could I just move it back to the old address as I will be back there in 2 months. They just left it at the old address.

Now granted this may not be a wise thing if you are winning large amounts that may trigger specific address related issues or mailings to house, but as long as it remains all electronic, I don't mind retaining the old address on it.
Wow! The first thing I mentioned was forget about me changing my address........I'll do it later.

Xpressbet said "can't do that", you already initiated the process........something about audits.

They got my email address........that hadn't changed. Something could be tied into that if they feel there's a scam going on.

It was an absolute joke.
Mr_Ed is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)