Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 08:07 AM   #50
lamboguy

if i ran TVG, i would have programing like yesteray with no one on. i would put a message at the bottom of the screen, bet with tvg, call this number and get a rebate. get rid of the whole format that tvg does today and give the savings back to the customers and double their business.

at one time and this may still be true today, tvg charged their customers .25 to make any bet per ticket. if you were playing a $2.00 ticket you had to pay that fee, if you punched in a daily double like this one !-2, 1-3 , 1-4, 1-5. it would have cost you $1.00 in fees. i have no idea if they still charge. but tvg used to scare people away from the game. maybe its time for tvg to figure out that their potential customers might be alot smarter than they are. and that their customers don't need to listen to their analyst's read their picks from a sheet of paper and listen to their reason's.

i had opened an account with TVG to bet japan racing years ago. when i tried to bet it they would not allow me to play it. i opened my account with $100. i never made a bet and lost $1.75 a month for they described as inactivity fees. i just closed my account and they sent me a check a month later for $12.00. i had seen on tvg that they had a promotion where if you put so much in your account they would match it in half up to $250. when i called they told me i was not elligible because i was not a new account. that is when i got my refund. thank you TVG, it was a pleasure doing business with you, and i am sure everyone loves to be treated like i did.
lamboguy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Tuscan Gold VS Catching Freedom