Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-22-2024, 09:11 PM   #85
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
And on top of outrageous power bills... my phone in the last 90 days had a 25% increase and was just informed it will be going up another 35%. Next month but effectively it had double since 2020 before these kick in the nuts... oh and I'm also paying more for copper service they tell me... I could save with fiber... but that is not an option as it's not been run past my place. Even though they got millions to run it for the Fed's that first took it from us.

I am not sure if by phone you are talking cell, or a hardwired landline. If it is cell check into Visible, one cell line with internet (typical 1-10 Mbps speed)
is only $25 a month, no idea the price on multiple lines. Customer service is piss poor, but they are improving. You will need a smart phone that agrees with their software to set up as a hotspot for using the internet. If you are in a place close to a cell tower they use you can get up to 25 Mbps. I bought a new $85 smart phone that works with their service.

I am just a customer who uses the cheap no frills Verizon based service, if any of the not so tech savvy are interested in saving a few bucks and wants advice send me a PM.

On the Rail, as we speak they are laying fiber optic here, today it just got to my property line, not sure if they will hook it up soon or when I am 6 feet under, 10 years from now.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.