Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 04:16 PM   #16
chickenhead
Lacrimae rerum

Quote:
I agree with Tom on this one, if you allowed the banks to fail when this first hit, no moneys would have went to foreign banks from the US taxpayer's pockets. Why should we insure liberal skum from other country's? Let the Bilderburg Group and Europe take the hit, so what if England burns!
It's like a nuclear shockwave ripping across the plains. Who cares about England indeed, but that shockwave travels North, South, and West from NY, also.

I'm all for letting them fail. Lets keep them so that one failing doesn't blow up the world.

We need to unwind just about all the financial shit thats happened since the late 1990s. Put the old rules back in place, they worked better. Regulate the shit they chose not to. They should have. We tried this path, the world blew up. Lets don't do that again. That isn't hard.

Banking used to be boring. A boring banking system rarely has failures, but when they do fail -- they are boring too. No country has to burn.

It's not the only dumb thing we do, or did, but its certainly one of the easier ones. Why don't we? Tens of millions in legal bribery we call lobbying.

Last edited by chickenhead; 05-12-2012 at 04:17 PM.
chickenhead is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Tuscan Gold VS Catching Freedom