Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-27-2024, 04:31 PM   #114
headhawg
crusty old guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
You have got to be from Green Bay. Nothing else explains it. You obsess about Chase Claypool, but ignore the DJ Moore trade. Essentially, the Bears traded Trae Young-a bust so far, for; a top wide receiver, DJ Moore, a solid offensive lineman, Darnell Wright; Tyrique Stevenson, a future all star cornerback and the best QB prospect in decades.plus, they have Carolina’s second round pick next year.

The Bears have fifteen key players who are 25 or younger. DJ Moore and Montez Sweat are 27. Their defense last season was top five over the last half of last season. They have 11 picks in next year’s draft.
You are still a dumbass. I don't obsess over the Claypool deal; it's an obvious bad one. I gave a sample of bad choices Poles has made but you only want to focus on the good. You're like Fields - can't read a defense and slow to process. It's like all of your specious arguments about politics. You are effing clueless. You make it sound as if Poles is a genius. He is clearly not. How's Tyler Scott and Velus Jones working out for the Bears? The O-line STILL needs help; too many journeyman not counting Wright. The OT they drafted is a project. And you bring up a good point -- why waste a 4th round pick on a punter when the Bears offense should be better and less reliant on punt yardage?

The pass rush needs help as well. The kid they drafted in the 5th is another project. To make the playoffs they need help NOW. DET and GB are really good teams. MIN might surprise, difficult to know how their QB will do.

Poles is just an average GM. For every good deal he has a corresponding head scratcher.

You are just another meathead Bears fan with zero objectivity. I would say that I have been a Bears fan for as long as you but you are an older fart then me. But I know I have watched and analyzed more Bears games than you (you don't strike me as a knowledgeable sports fan), and I retain some level of objectivity when it comes to this team. I am usually right, more than most(post). Didn't you think Pace and Trushitsky were the answer too? Laughable.

Go crawl back into your stolen mailbag of lost letters. You keep regurgitating the same things. You bore me and have nothing of substance to add.

Last edited by headhawg; 04-27-2024 at 04:36 PM.
headhawg is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Tuscan Gold VS Catching Freedom