Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-19-2024, 12:20 PM   #15
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
So there must be a billion links on the web by now fact-checking and saying the Air Force did NOT pay $90,000 for that bag.

Or did they?

If they did pay $90,000 for that bag, then how is Waltz wrong for bringing it up?

All I need is for someone to show me the link where they prove Waltz was lying and the gov't did NOT pay $90,000 for that bag.

He would not be wrong if in fact $90,000 was paid for a bag of parts where the reasonable price is a fraction of that. The thing is with my knowledge of how things related work I see a ton of red flags that led to either someone lying to sell a false narrative or someone setting up Congressmen Waltz to look like a stupid fool. You are not going to quickly have links proving the story false because what was paid for the parts is not public information, you have to be allowed access and know what you are digging for. Obviously the more information you are privy to the faster you could hit pay dirt.

Like I said in one or many of my ramblings Mr. Waltz should in no way shape or form be in possession of USAF property manufactured under a DOD contract. How could $90k of parts walk out of a Defense Dept. Distribution Depot, Air Force Base or an air craft hanger at a defense contractor assembly location?

Even if this is 100% real, someone committed a crime to get that bag to the congressman. Stealing property worth over $1,000 belonging to the United States Military is frowned open and can get you 10 years in prison.

I doubt someone would be stupid enough to risk 10 years in prison to prove the government gets hosed by DOD contractors. An insider could do it without possessing the parts or committing larceny if they found someone with legal access to all documents.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.