Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 10:35 PM   #24
zico20

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiretowire68 View Post
I do not think, they will allow him to take that easy lead. Like I said, Cox has 3-4 horses and if Encino runs, he will go with him. Mid pack in this race off the front runners. Over the years of the derby because of the inexperience, obviously the exasperated excitement that takes place. I have seen so many horses get used up on the backstretch when they take that huge charge as they make that move on the far turn and then nothing left in the stretch.

When Country House was awarded the win 4 years ago, I thought War of Will would win the race even with the check. But even after the check... he still flattened right out. I think Baffert is the best trainer on the planet in terms of front running speed but he is a cheat and I understand the Kentucky ban. My horse last year was Mr. Phil and he sat with the front runners and had the lead late but that stretch is long, and to me I see Catching Freedom sitting in that mid pack and I really like Just a Touch, question is can he sit back just a bit.. Sierra Leone will be charging late the question if he can time that long run... I have made up mind..... Catching Freedom/Sierra Leone/Mystik Dan, with a couple of others all boxed.
Encino doesn't have nowhere near the speed to run with Fierceness early. You better find someone else!
zico20 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Tuscan Gold VS Catching Freedom