Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 12:48 AM   #55
redshift1

in retrospect I missed the boat with Bern Identity and Dewey Square they failed to compete at all unable to finish ahead of a 130-1 and a 42-1 longshot.

KyJC-G2 graduates Frac Daddy and Dewey Square appear to reaffirm the slow KyJC-G2 beyer by subsequently being distanced in the Holy Bull. Good luck to Uncaptured.

Bern Identity bumped at the start in a really flat effort. Unflattering for Goldencents going forward.

Clearly Now slight surprise since Avie's Quality backed up so badly in a recent stakes race. I see him getting bet next outing.

Shanghai Bobby becomes the 4th BC winner to lose their next start following the 2012 BC.

Nice beyer but the race itself did not provide the Derby winner IMHO. I think Shanghai Bobby is not good enough and Itsmyluckyday will have troubles away from Gulfstream Park.

redshift1 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)