Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-26-2024, 12:09 PM   #266
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Oh come on, Task. Don't play dumb.
YOU asked could anyone imagine a situation that EXACTLY what happened in the Trump trial that day.

This deflection by you is telling.
And Trump is stupid!
No, Tommy-boy, you are wrong yet again. What I responded to JustRalph wasn't a "deflection", it was right on point with the topic of this thread. The comment that I made was...can you imagine a DEFENSE attorney who uses the words "loathsome character" to describe HIS OWN CLIENT to the trial judge. In the article that was posted in this thread yesterday, Weinstein's OWN LAWYER used those words when describing Weinstein to the judge. And in your response to me, you presented a situation where THE PROSECUTOR is using the words "loathsome character" when describing TRUMP to the judge. And you are now saying that my example was exactly the same as yours, when the truth is that what you said was the exact OPPOSITE of what I said. Are you really that allergic to the truth?

Another thing. You and I have gotten into plenty of disagreements here, and I have always resisted the urge to call you "stupid". But this isn't the first time that you have done that to me. I call Trump "stupid" and you respond by calling ME stupid, as if me insulting Trump is the same as me insulting YOU. I know that you enjoy playing the role of the "class clown" here, and you should continue doing it since the class here is so receptive of your childish outbursts. But I would suggest that you stop calling me "stupid", unless you really want to receive the same treatment from me. Believe me when I say that my vocabulary is bigger than yours.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Tuscan Gold VS Catching Freedom