Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 10:18 AM   #6
toussaud

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm10
For me, yesterday was more a case of Blind Luck relishing the 10F whereas HDG doesn't really want to go that far.

I agree that BL is the superior of the two, though. A horse that can win multiple grade 1's over both dirt and synthetic is usually going to my vote, anyway .
I don't think either is superior to either. I think last year, BL was better than HDG, but right now i would take HDG any day of the week at 9F and BL any day of the week at 10F. it's just that simple to me. they are both very good and pretty evenly matched.

I think you will see BL go to the clement Hirsch and see HDG go to the personal ensign, then see BL go to the Lady's secret and HDG go to the beldame, then they might both go to the ladies classic but i really would think about running BL in the classic, because I really do not think she can beat HDG right now at 9F if she's on her A game; she will get the jump on BL and it's not enough room to catch her and 9F is well within her wheel house. I don't think very many of the males could beat BL at 10F,

Last edited by toussaud; 07-17-2011 at 10:22 AM.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most