Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-16-2016, 08:39 AM   #30
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fager Fan
Considering the parents were as responsible for what happened as Disney, shall they also sue themselves? I guess I'm tired of everything always being someone's fault and the answer is to give them money.

There won't be a lawsuit. Disney is already offering a settlement, I'm sure. They're a top notch company and family friendly and would figure the negative publicity of fighting a lawsuit would be worse than paying them.
I'm normally on your side of the argument, but I live with an alligator not 25 feet from my back porch (live next to a small lake). They are docile and human fearing if you don't feed them. I suspect the tourists there feed them plenty, so they are much less fearful. Every lagoon, pond, and lake here has signage about alligators and feeding. The saying here is 'a fed alligator is a dead alligator'. They must be killed because they become aggressive toward humans.

All that said, it is negligent to the highest degree to not protect both humans and alligators from each other by BOTH cordoning off the water AND having signs. Some will say to remove the alligators, but honestly, they'd be back tomorrow.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)