Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-21-2024, 03:50 PM   #73
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
How do you know what Tucker pays his employees? You are making a lot of assumptions. Also Tucker does not own a restaurant, Ralph does. Why are you talking about restaurants?
Thank you. I was going to respond but since my post sailed over his head, what would be my point. I guess the only reply to him is to suggest that over the last four years, the govt all by themselves created the wage pressures we see today through free money giveaways, child tax credits, extra unemployment, etc. I've literally had people quit because the govt paid them more to sit on their asses than work for me. I don't blame the employee. I blame Uncle Sam. That is why I said I wish more in govt had business experience. If they did, they would understand economics on the micro scale at which businesses operate, and maybe not do so many stupid things that screw things up. Just like the senate candidate in CA saying she supports $50/hour minimum wage. Get the F outta here with that. That's $104,000 annual wage for a burger flipper. And she is running for the senate!
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.