Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-08-2024, 12:29 PM   #1
wiretowire68

Valuecapper Clear Up

I would just like to clear up a few things that are being thrown around about this software. 1) If you owned the first dongle i.e. Black Magic Handicapper. then yes, the upgrade to Valuecapper 2.0 is a certain price i.e. check with Post Time Daily and they will gladly give you the cost --again, if you were an original owner of Black Magic, then you pay the difference of the original cost.

2) Valuecapper 2.0 came out approximately 6 Years ago as the new upgrade and a new USB Dongle, and access to the complete video series that took place with the original Black Magic Users seminar in Las Vegas. The price in USD is 1797.00 USD. The monthly unlimited data is 124 USD a month, that gives you access to building your database of cards, all results files, access the the private Wizards Forum, whereby Podcasts, video casts, audio casts, past MP rants, answers about the software, and interesting stories tidbits about handicapping etc. No different than this forum, only just an exclusive club whereby people treat each other pretty respectfully.

3) The purchase of the Valuecapper software which has been updated since MP's death now allows Black Magic Pace and numbers etc. to be intertwined with the new Valucapper 2.0 screen which now is 2.02 with the latest upgrades.

4) The software includes access to a full course on strategies to examples to explanations of the different terms and how they look on screen and how they compare to the odds line, there are portfolios for different types of races on which you cater your handicapping too.. i.e. Vulnerable Fav. or ugly maiden claiming races.

There is a sign up course.....not the actual complete course.....the free bonus sign up is a break down of the what he has added in terms of 5x5 details to the handicapping process. Once you purchase the software then full access to the past years and up til his death are offered plus future work.
wiretowire68 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.