Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Religious
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 10:24 PM   #8392
nomad1102

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar
Quote me chapter and verse on that, please.

You bet He did!

God will have mercy on whom he will have mercy and compassion on whom he will (Rom 9:15). But also remember this: God will in no wise clear the guilty (Ex 23:7; 34:7; Num 14:18; Nah 1:3 and this):

Job 10:14
14 If I sin, then Thou wouldst take note of me,
And wouldst not acquit me of my guilt.

NASB

Tell me: When did homosexuality become a virtuous, righteous practice?

Boxcar

Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud 5or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. 6It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out.

Put on then, as God's chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience,
Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.

Go back and read your posted comments, not scripture, directed toward other God created human beings posting on this board. Ask yourself if you have attained the virtues posted above, spelled out in scripture on what it means to be a Christian.

26 If anyone thinks himself to be religious , and yet does not bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart....

With loving kindness
Nomad

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)