Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 12:27 PM   #12
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by denniswilliams View Post
So, we have an extremely tech challenged dude, completely reliant on buying other people's programs to even remotely have a clue about a race,

constantly harassing

another completely reliant on others' programs to have a clue dude who, at least, has the skills to work with data

My take: off topic significantly outnumbers racing posts on this site. Any post about racing is welcome.

Back in the day, Lawton (and others) would sell sheets (on and off track). They'd show how many winners they had the previous day - and specify how many they had on top. If they had a longshot that ran 2nd, it'd be mentioned. Any exotic they 'picked' was mentioned.Their job was not to also hold the buyer's hand but to post selections and the buyer would decide how to bet.

I would think that, by this point in time, the moderators here would see that the kid is being targeted and do something about it.
Believe me....I am not targeting him.......I'm targeting the rants he gives for the poor days he often gets and says how "Great a day" he had
If he'd post his advertisements only...I'd be more than quiet
Saratoga is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.