Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-20-2022, 07:40 AM   #15
1st time lasix

About ten years ago Andy was very gracious and helpful on my first trip to Saratoga from Florida. My introduction to the Spa. He gave me pointers on where to go and what to see in town on my visit ….. also arranged for some will call tix. I went to his radio show at the Parting Glass. I was very grateful. Loved the museum, the backside at dawn, the bars, and the restaurants there. Have several pieces of purchased Toga racing art now hanging on the walls in my home. Since then ….I have visited for a week annually at the end of July for Jim Dandy weekend. I have attended horse auctions and actually bought in as an owner. I am both a thoughtful handicapper and a true fan. Andy was instrumental in helping me become more involved and enhancing my racing life experiences. A credit to his character and willingness to help a stranger. I appreciate his efforts and his integrity. A well deserved honor.
1st time lasix is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)