Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 06:49 PM   #1
Figaro

WI-FI problems at Woodbine Racetrack???

Been using my 7" screen Blackberry Playbook to place most of my bets at the track since I got the computer tablet as a Christmas gift. However, this entire month of April I've had WI-FI problems, specifically with their HPI site to make my usual wagers at the track.

http://www.horseplayerinteractive.com/?referrer=WEG

Spoke to their staff and they just asked me to email them the problem. I already did that and nobody has gotten back to me yet.

I'm really disappointed because at the track when Woodbine gets extremely busy I hate losing my seat to use the self-serve terminal to place a bet when I can use my Blackberry Playbook.

Don't want to use my smartphone to place any bets simply because the screen is too small. Will probably buy the new Ipad for Woodbine Racetrack later this year. However, I don't want to make that investment until they resolve the WI-FI problems. I'm not planning on buying an Ipad with 4G and using a data plan.

Anyone else have WI-FI problems when they bring their computers to use at Woodbine?

Last edited by Figaro; 04-24-2012 at 06:52 PM.
Figaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)