Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 10:13 PM   #8
Ted Craven

I went to Woodbine on April 8 for part of the afternoon (Easter - I thought I would do some shopping but when I got to Barrie - from Muskoka - everything was closed, so I kept driving on to Toronto :-) Besides the great ambiance as always, and the horses themselves, I talked to a guy parked in the carrolls on the 3rd floor, west end, where the wall of TV screens is, with 2 computers, one running Betfair and the other Formulator, who said he was getting great Wi-fi experience that day, and much better than his 2011 experience. (I didn't bring a computer to test).

He wasn't using HPI's site, just accessing the wi-fi which you have to do by logging into HPI's gateway. So, add another potential location for good wi-fi reception. I too always take my Rogers Rocket Stick so I'm not beholden to HPI wi-fi. Belt and suspenders

I'm going again May 12th (Mum's 78th birthday), Champions lounge, armed with computers and tablets galore, likely numerous others of us too, so I'll give another report on the wi-fi, HPI's own site, and my cloud server via my new iPad on both wi-fi and on the LTE/4G network.

BTW, anyone who wants to join us, or drop by and say hi, you're most welcomed!

Ted

Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.