Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-12-2022, 12:28 PM   #35
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

POT HAS ME ALL RILED UP NOW lol

I put up my own money, and more importantly, tons of my own time to create and run this website, which has been alive and kicking for over TWO DECADES, and all this guy can do is shit down my throat every chance he gets.

And it's all over POLITICS (oh, he'll throw the thaskalos thing in there as a red herring, but we really know what this is all about).

You pussies cry and cry about politics on here, when you have every opportunity to IGNORE off-topic (I've even put up special links that will show you new posts and completely hide off-topic from you)...but you CAN'T

And then you BLAME ME!

You guys are ridiculous.

And also, stop thinking I CARE. Because I don't. This site is what it is, and I have always thought of it that way. It will be whatever the people contributing on here want it to be.

If they want it to be uncivil to the point where it withers and finally dies, SO BE IT. I DON'T CARE.

I don't make my living off of this website. I've never even come close. Not one time over 23 years.

People can't be bothered to click on an ad. That's too much work. Hell, they'll even block ads with ad blockers because...hey...wouldn't want to inconvenience your browsing (never mind the ads on this site are completely unobtrusive, plus I designed the site to load the ads AFTER the main content, so it doesn't even delay the page loading).

So pardon me if I'm not beside myself in tears because you don't like the way thaskalos was treated or someone used the word retard.

Who knew such a big tough guy from Louisiana was really a candy ass.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.