Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Florida Derby
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2024, 03:06 PM   #2
PalaceOfFortLarned

I simply can't wager on Fierceness or Hades.

Fierceness has ran two absolutely brilliant races in his 4 race career. He has also laid down two absolute duds. Will he be back in form this time around? Likely. Maybe. I'm not laying down money at 1/1 or less to find out.

Hades is undefeated and treated me well in the Holy Bull, but that was so ridiculously slow, I simply have to play against next out.

Both have a lot of questions to answer with 9F being amongst them and Fierceness post being another solid concern.

Leaves me with the , , or .

Really not much speed in this field at all, and I fully see Fierceness being fired out of a cannon early to get the lead and get to the rail if possible. I also think the Seminole Chief doesn't have much choice other than to send as well as we know all too much about outside posts and their lack of winning at Gulfstream at 9F.

I still question whether Frankie's Empire can get 9F and win, so I may well be set on taking the Le Dom Bro to sit 4th to 6th and be one of the few with any late punch left to get the win.
PalaceOfFortLarned is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)