Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-28-2024, 06:04 PM   #44
bisket

Now that post positions have been drawn this is how I see the race. Dornach's connections say they're peddle to the meddle from the break. Track Phantom likes the lead and he adds blinkys so he should be even more aggressive. Just a Touch likes to be involved early so he might be up there. The Japanese runner TO Password has been on the lead in his races. I see them out in front with a moderately fast pace. There should be a pocket of space behind them for Johnny V to drop into from the outside on Fierceness. I got the apprentice on Encino so who knows where we're going to be, but hopefully he finds his way next to his target Fierceness. When it's time to start running Encino and Fierceness engage in the battle. Encino has shown he won't let anyone get in front and I hope that holds true, and I get 20 to 1 at the top of my exacta, tri, and super. Catching Freedom passes horse to fill out the tri while Just Steel takes a licking but keeps on ticking to fill out the super.
bisket is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Tuscan Gold VS Catching Freedom