Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: The coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2020, 12:12 PM   #5862
clicknow

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Can't wait for clicknow and Saratoga Mike to swoop in and add valuable reasons why we are all wrong about this, along with a few choice TRUMP references.

Grasping at straws now, eh?

FIND ME a post, anhywhere on your forum, where I have siad that protests do not spread covid. FIND IT.

FIND ME anyhwhere where I have said I support this, or do not think this behavior is capable of spreading covid.

So far, what I'm seeing is that Saratoga Mike, like me, simply has said won't vote for Trump, and you keep looking in dark corners for ANY way to paint "other stuff" onto that sentiment.

SO I'll be waiting for you to find that sentiment posted by me....

Not that I care. If that's what you "need to do" to your guests here, then I guess that tells it's own story, eh? So sad.

I"ve posted very little, if anything in any of the protesting topics, because "it's not my thing". My thing is mostly in the cornonavirus topic and that is because I am very invested in stopping its spread, since I blieve, as others do, that it is really hampering the economic recuperation.

I've already battled the progressives on this, yes, it is not okay to gather in massive crowds WITHOUT MASKS DURING A PANDEMIC.

KEep loooing for other ways to invoke my name, though, PaceAdvantage. Yer starting to look desperate.

Last edited by clicknow; 07-02-2020 at 12:19 PM.
clicknow is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Tuscan Gold VS Catching Freedom