Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 04:08 PM   #646
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTM Al
So because I know people who work there, I'm not allowed to have an opinion? Nothing I say is an official NYRA statement unless I am quoting one, and I never have and never will state anything from them that has not come out officially.

The only person, myself included, not to blame is Rutgers as he's the only one who took five minutes to ask a question. That's true whatever side you are on in this and whatever ends up happening. The rest of us just went merrily along with it. To be honest, I wondered to myself why it didn't drop back and had ample opportunities to ask people involved directly and never did. So yes, players, myself included, are to blame too for not standing up and asking questions.
Rutgers asked the question, but he didn't get much of an answer...did he?

What makes you think that this scenario would have played out any different...even if there were 100 "Rutgers"?

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.