Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-13-2024, 10:18 AM   #5
Candybag

My case made it to the United States Supreme Court where it was turned down to be heard after conference.

A process not receiving a patent is not the same as the process not working. In fact, there have been over 80 petitions to the United States Supreme Court on patent applications regarding other processes turned down on the Alice/Mayo criteria. The Supreme Court has refused to hear each and every one of them.

These petitions were brought forth by some of the top law firms across the nation and every petition has been turned down. The Supreme Court refuses to clarify their own decision. Congress has been trying to remedy Alice/Mayo.

My team already knows the process works; it has worked twice. A court decision cannot block my process from happening, in fact my process is an operation of law.

If the racing industry does not adopt my idea, it is because the racing industry did not get out of their comfort zone, not because of any court decision.

The interesting thing about my case: The Patent and Appeal Board wrote that my process met the law as written by Congress, it did not meet the courts case law. Exactly, who writes the laws in America?
Candybag is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Tuscan Gold VS Catching Freedom