Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 11:24 AM   #11
DJofSD
Screw PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreadandButter
My son uses his (ipad 3) outdoors all the time with an anti glare screen protector from Zagg. That being said I do notice a difference indoors when looking at content on his vs mine (iPad 1). Mine appears a bit sharper as it does not have an anti glare screen protector. Unfortunately, one can't remove and reapply the anti glare screen protector.
Thanks for the feeback.

Some anti-glare screens I have read about claim to adhere statically and therefore can be removed without any residue left behind.

And then, other items I have read about seem to be more about protecting the device from scratches and the anti-glare aspect seems to be additional claim tacked on.

I guess part of the problem I have when researching this stuff online is being able to tell whether anti-glare means it works out of doors in direct sunlight too, or, if it is just to handle the incidental indoor lights like the over head flourescent found in offices. Prior research for LCD displays for laptops leads me to believe these anti-glare screens are primarily to handle indoor lighting problems and offer little when out of doors in either direct or indirect sunlight.

But, as you state above, if your son's experience includes out of doors then maybe Zagg's product is what I'm looking for.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)