Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-06-2016, 11:12 PM   #166
ArlJim78

looking at that graphic, I'm reminded of this line from Plane's Train's and Automobiles;

Quote:
And by the way, you know, when, when you're telling these little stories, here's a good idea. Have a point. It makes it so much more interesting for the listener
ArlJim78 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-06-2016, 11:49 PM   #167
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses
My, oh my.....that has all the hallmarks of a pervert at the keyboard.
You and MoPo... are in the bag for the Hag. You can't see and don't care how cratered her character is... how twisted her values are... and how easily lies roll from her limps. She a corrupt individual with a pattern of same for decades. But she's your Huckleberry... with a fairy glow about her.

As least the people supporting Trump can admit Trump in not perfect... we're not blinded by a fantasy. Trump is our Van Helsing to the Undead Career Politicians on both sides... the peoples Stake to Take Back Our Country from the corrupt criminal elite class.

Last edited by OntheRail; 07-06-2016 at 11:58 PM.
OntheRail is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-07-2016, 07:42 AM   #168
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnhannibalsmith
Damn we start typing about hackers and I lose my damn connection to Pace Advantage for 20 minutes and can't edit my previous post to make a little more sense.

Oh well, I'm sure mostie will help me out by giving me a chance.

BIG BROTHER is watching you, John......
Old 07-07-2016, 07:44 AM   #169
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saratoga_Mike
There were two articles posting the bad info earlier. There were no other links/articles. Why are you more upset with us than you ever were with Brian Williams?
mostie respect liars.
Bill, Hill, Brian.......truth is what you need it to be.

No one has less credibility than Mostie - including Baghdad Bob.
Old 07-07-2016, 07:45 AM   #170
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses
My, oh my.....that has all the hallmarks of a pervert at the keyboard.
Bill Clinton posts here????
Old 07-07-2016, 08:05 AM   #171
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail
You and MoPo... are in the bag for the Hag. You can't see and don't care how cratered her character is... how twisted her values are... and how easily lies roll from her limps. She a corrupt individual with a pattern of same for decades. But she's your Huckleberry... with a fairy glow about her.

As least the people supporting Trump can admit Trump in not perfect... we're not blinded by a fantasy. Trump is our Van Helsing to the Undead Career Politicians on both sides... the peoples Stake to Take Back Our Country from the corrupt criminal elite class.
Trump has made his missteps, but he was great last night in his speech in Ohio. He did a great job going after the press misrepresenting him on the Hillary meme with the star and what he said about Hussein. No one has stood up to the press the way Trump does and it's great. Most wilt in the heat and stop speaking the truth.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-07-2016, 08:25 AM   #172
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
Bill Clinton posts here????

His username is : PhillipUpherpanties_@Oaklawn
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-07-2016, 08:27 AM   #173
Saratoga_Mike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fager Fan
Trump has made his missteps, but he was great last night in his speech in Ohio. He did a great job going after the press misrepresenting him on the Hillary meme with the star and what he said about Hussein. No one has stood up to the press the way Trump does and it's great. Most wilt in the heat and stop speaking the truth.
The star of David thing was stupid (he needs someone to review his tweets and re-tweets before he hits send/submit). He should talk about three things: jobs/economy, national security/terrorism and immigration. Literally nothing else. All Reps and the vast majority of independents already view Hillary as corrupt. That's her brand: corrupt.

From the polls I've seen, Trump is held back by temperament (voters don't think he has the temperament to be president, present company included). Prove us/me wrong. Campaign for the next four months in a level-headed manner. Focus on the big three issues that voters want to hear about. Stop the side show crap. He can still be candid, but just not over the top. I was wrong about him in the primaries, but I think I'm the type of voter he needs in the general (probably just won't vote, or Johnson).
Saratoga_Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-07-2016, 08:35 AM   #174
barn32
tmrpots

In Trump's defense this "Star of David" thing is complete bullshit. (In my opinion)

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 11h11 hours ago

Where is the outrage for this Disney book? Is this the 'Star of David' also?
Dishonest media!

barn32 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-07-2016, 08:43 AM   #175
Fager Fan
Veteran

Both were stupid. Trump didn't back down. "It's just a star" and I agree with him. He could have me look over his tweets and I would never in a million years see a Star of David. And accusing Trump of hating Jews is incredibly stupid on its face anyway.

The comment about Hussein was also stupid. He said nothing wrong in context.

I love him standing up to deliberate misrepresentation by the press and others. 99% don't have the guts to do so.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-07-2016, 08:52 AM   #176
Saratoga_Mike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fager Fan
Both were stupid. Trump didn't back down. "It's just a star" and I agree with him. He could have me look over his tweets and I would never in a million years see a Star of David. And accusing Trump of hating Jews is incredibly stupid on its face anyway.

The comment about Hussein was also stupid. He said nothing wrong in context.

I love him standing up to deliberate misrepresentation by the press and others. 99% don't have the guts to do so.
The Disney photo is silly, as it isn't surrounded by dollars. Zero comparison. Trump's retweet of the star of David was inappropriate/offensive in its context (i.e., surrounded by money). Trump's own son-in-law (who is Jewish and a big-time backer of Trump) called it a mistake (I believe he said "careless").

Most dictators are successful at fighting terrorism. If you remove all liberties, you have security. Of course there are exceptions. More brutality from the dictator = more security. All this said, it was another statement that didn't need to be made.

He continues to run a primary campaign. It may work. We'll see.
Saratoga_Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-07-2016, 08:59 AM   #177
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saratoga_Mike
The Disney photo is silly, as it isn't surrounded by dollars. Zero comparison. Trump's retweet of the star of David was inappropriate/offensive in its context (i.e., surrounded by money). Trump's own son-in-law (who is Jewish and a big-time backer of Trump) called it a mistake (I believe he said "careless").

Most dictators are successful at fighting terrorism. If you remove all liberties, you have security. Of course there are exceptions. More brutality from the dictator = more security. All this said, it was another statement that didn't need to be made.

He continues to run a primary campaign. It may work. We'll see.
So you are saying a red star by a cartoon character is fine, but a red star by a corrupt liar with a pile of cash is anti-jewish?
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-07-2016, 10:34 AM   #178
ElKabong

Comedy getting questioned now. He doesn't come across as being convincing in his delivery. On cnn and fox now
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-07-2016, 10:39 AM   #179
no breathalyzer
Veteran

Comedy is getting BTFO rite now.. good tv!
no breathalyzer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-07-2016, 10:42 AM   #180
ElKabong

Goodness. The third questioner (gowdy , I believe) just nailed hrc...and comey.... in less than a minute of questioning.

That was powerful.
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply