Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-13-2019, 11:08 PM   #256
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
It would be helpful but incompetence doesn’t follow a schedule.

You seem to be a fan of conspiracy theories. In your experience has one EVER PROVEN true?
No. Never. Not a one.

Thanks for playing!
Old 08-14-2019, 10:49 AM   #257
jimmyb

Killary: "I see dead people" Clinton's dead body trail.

https://rednationrising.wordpress.co...P3FzrXRQb1cdSI
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-14-2019, 11:14 AM   #258
Saratoga_Mike
Veteran

Guards were sleeping, then falsified records to cover it up. Union already blaming warden (with some merit, I suspect), but the guards should be fired. Will the union agreement allow for that?
Saratoga_Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-14-2019, 11:16 AM   #259
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Forget the guards. You can't kill yourself if there is nothing to kill yourself with in the room.
Old 08-14-2019, 11:23 AM   #260
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Forget the guards. You can't kill yourself if there is nothing to kill yourself with in the room.

And let's not forget all the video cameras that just conveniently went blank.
Old 08-14-2019, 11:23 AM   #261
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
NIXON is a guard there?????
Old 08-14-2019, 11:29 AM   #262
Saratoga_Mike
Veteran

Quote:
I'm very skeptical of the story, but I think there's some confusion around this issue. He was off suicide watch, contrary to very early reporting. It was that reporting that indicated bed sheets were paper thin and other suicide preventative measures were in place. Given he was taken off suicide watch, he presumably had a regular bed sheet. That was the means to hang himself, but from a bunk bed? That's the part that I find incredulous. Epstein's family hired a well known private forensic pathologist to observe the autopsy. If Epstein struggled before his death, I assume that would show up during the examination (e.g., skin of perpetrators under his nails). We'll see what Baden, the private pathologist, has to say soon.
Old 08-14-2019, 11:31 AM   #263
Saratoga_Mike
Veteran

Quote:
Given he was NOT under suicide watch, cameras were not on his cell. Why was he taken off suicide watch? That's a great question for the warden!
Old 08-14-2019, 12:18 PM   #264
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saratoga_Mike View Post
Given he was NOT under suicide watch, cameras were not on his cell. Why was he taken off suicide watch? That's a great question for the warden!
What about all the other cameras outside his cell? In the hallway? The cell block?

Oh yeah...and why was he off suicide watch? Which brainiac made that decision and why?
Old 08-14-2019, 12:21 PM   #265
Saratoga_Mike
Veteran

Quote:
What about all the other cameras outside his cell? In the hallway? The cell block?

Oh yeah...and why was he off suicide watch? Which brainiac made that decision and why?
My understanding is there are other videos from inside the cell block being examined. Remember, the FBOP is run by Trump appointees. Most of the accused men are not Trump backers. Therefore, I assume the investigation will be very legit.
Old 08-14-2019, 12:27 PM   #266
boxcar

Quote:
My understanding is there are other videos from inside the cell block being examined. Remember, the FBOP is run by Trump appointees. Most of the accused men are not Trump backers. Therefore, I assume the investigation will be very legit.
How long does it take to rewind videos that monitor all the paths to Epstein's cell?

Maybe we should start a wagering pool to see what wins the "real" revelation foot race: the autopsy report or the vids?
Old 08-14-2019, 12:33 PM   #267
Saratoga_Mike
Veteran

Quote:
How long does it take to rewind videos that monitor all the paths to Epstein's cell?

Maybe we should start a wagering pool to see what wins the "real" revelation foot race: the autopsy report or the vids?
Who says the Trump Justice Dept hasn't reviewed the videos? Not everything is reported or leaked to the press immediately. The autopsy results were delayed, which to me means something was off and requires more work. Foul play? Could be, I don't know. Keep in mind, Dr Baden, an outside pathologist, was there for the autopsy. I trust the Trump DOJ/FBOP will get to the bottom of this.
Old 08-14-2019, 12:46 PM   #268
boxcar

Quote:
Who says the Trump Justice Dept hasn't reviewed the videos? Not everything is reported or leaked to the press immediately. The autopsy results were delayed, which to me means something was off and requires more work. Foul play? Could be, I don't know. Keep in mind, Dr Baden, an outside pathologist, was there for the autopsy. I trust the Trump DOJ/FBOP will get to the bottom of this.
The "Trump DOJ/FBOP didn't have direct oversight of the prison. Lots of bureaucrats between them and the boots-on-the-ground guards, warden, etc.

If the vids have been reviewed, why no reports? Oh wait...I know...Trump surreptitiously made a visit to Epstein minutes before poor Epstein's demise, right? And Trump forgot to hide his face with giant, dark shades and oversized MAGA hat.
Old 08-14-2019, 12:51 PM   #269
TJDave

Quote:
How do you know that?
Old 08-14-2019, 01:03 PM   #270
Saratoga_Mike
Veteran

Quote:
1) If the vids have been reviewed, why no reports? 2) Oh wait...I know...Trump surreptitiously made a visit to Epstein minutes before poor Epstein's demise, right? And Trump forgot to hide his face with giant, dark shades and oversized MAGA hat.
1) Are the results of video evidence always reported right away? Absolutely not. The Laquan McDonald video comes to mind -- eventually it was released and it was damning. Patience.

2) Not sure where any of this came from - I believe a Trump DOJ will
investigate the matter carefully. It looks like you disagree, which is fine.