Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-25-2024, 07:11 PM   #391
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
One more dead American because of Joe Biden

https://www.dailywire.com/news/enrag...ursing-student
NYC let him go

And people still wonder how Trump could be doing so well in the polls...
Old 02-25-2024, 07:15 PM   #392
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
NYC let him go

And people still wonder how Trump could be doing so well in the polls...
Injury to a child and NYC let him go? Wtf
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-26-2024, 01:21 PM   #393
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Injury to a child and NYC let him go? Wtf
But rest assured, these same types of people would definitely NOT rig an election...
Old 02-27-2024, 02:03 PM   #394
ElKabong

Quote:
People across the country are experiencing what Texans have the past 30 years. If you've lived here for any period of time you know multiple people that have died at the hands of illegals.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Jane_Reoch

Revisiting this. My old cycling coach (1990, she was killed in 93) was the 2nd person I knew that was killed by an illegal. This has been going on a long time. It's not new, but with the border wide open it's exponentially worse. A year doesn't go by without shit like this happening to someone I knew

The punk that killed her was 15yo driving his 12yo girlfriend at high speed on Lawler rd at white rock lake. Speed limit was 15mph, was used mostly by recreational cyclists. After the accident he went directly to the border. He was found years later in mexico via private investigator paid by Miji's former pupils and teammates.
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-27-2024, 03:45 PM   #395
davew

Quote:

Revisiting this. My old cycling coach (1990, she was killed in 93) was the 2nd person I knew that was killed by an illegal. This has been going on a long time. It's not new, but with the border wide open it's exponentially worse. A year doesn't go by without shit like this happening to someone I knew

The punk that killed her was 15yo driving his 12yo girlfriend at high speed on Lawler rd at white rock lake. Speed limit was 15mph, was used mostly by recreational cyclists. After the accident he went directly to the border. He was found years later in mexico via private investigator paid by Miji's former pupils and teammates.
what is making it worse is many countries are cleaning out their jails of long term residents, sending them to America as demonwits will take ANYONE.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-27-2024, 04:00 PM   #396
Inner Dirt

Quote:

Damn that sucks. Glad he was finally caught. I had some SOB rear-end me and take off running. He turned my pick up into a short bed. He was never caught. A lot of those guys would buy junk cars and never put them in their name. Did you know if a hit and run driver is not caught your uninsured motorist coverage won't pay for the damage? That is or was BS. I had to use my collision coverage and cough up a $1000 deductible, boy was I pissed.
The CHP said they do not have the resources to track those people down.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-29-2024, 01:39 AM   #397
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Follow up on her death. Please watch these videos if you have time. It’s disgraceful what these Dem governments get away with…..

https://revolver.news/2024/02/mayor-...on-your-hands/
Old 02-29-2024, 02:04 AM   #398
JustRalph
Just another Facist

The beat goes on……

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2024...-in-louisiana/

Nothing to see here…….
Old 02-29-2024, 02:38 AM   #399
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Follow up on her death. Please watch these videos if you have time. It’s disgraceful what these Dem governments get away with…..

https://revolver.news/2024/02/mayor-...on-your-hands/
Here is the thing, I believe what you say. Such content is very dark to me, unfortunately we the few really can't stop this. The days of wives and our teens soon to be adults going anyplace alone has significant risks. Maybe not Athens Ga. for us now but soon this infection will be just a mile or two near all of us.

So. . . . . .

https://mitchrosen.com/

Last edited by fast4522; 02-29-2024 at 02:43 AM.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-29-2024, 07:53 AM   #400
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Here is the thing, I believe what you say. Such content is very dark to me, unfortunately we the few really can't stop this. The days of wives and our teens soon to be adults going anyplace alone has significant risks. Maybe not Athens Ga. for us now but soon this infection will be just a mile or two near all of us.

So. . . . . .

https://mitchrosen.com/

What is up with those slow delivery times? Are they under staffed or over worked as in real busy. The only time I ever carried in public was playing timber operator in areas known for bears. Usually the black ones are non aggressive, but you never know when you could stumble across a momma bear and a cub. Nothing makes you feel like a man than having a bear run away from you. In Cali the black bears I ran across were small like 200#
I swear I saw a couple 500# ones here or maybe I saw the same one multiple times.
Old 02-29-2024, 12:50 PM   #401
fast4522

I got 2 ARG's back in 2000 and actually shot with him in the pits. At the time the ARG IWB was the hot seller for comfort and it was real good at not printing. The wait time I really could not say anything about. The quality is superb, but my intent in the post was where we are in terms of Ralph's post and how disturbing things now are.
Old 02-29-2024, 10:14 PM   #402
fast4522

Putin learns from Biden

Revealed: how Putin plans to flood West with migrants

https://www.yahoo.com/news/revealed-...213000105.html
Old 03-09-2024, 03:37 AM   #403
davew

it seems you can not gaslight EVERYONE

davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-09-2024, 09:46 AM   #404
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
it seems you can not gaslight EVERYONE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjYtTqcfT7A

I noticed Mayor Pete is starting to shove his pathetic self in front of a camera again. I wonder if he gave up looking for white construction workers
and train freight cars with wheel bearings, one is a rarity and the other does not exist. He thinks they are both plentiful, I think he is still in the closet, literally. He is a Rhode Scholar but as useless as a pile of road apples. I take that back, I had good luck using horse manure as fertilizer. He is more useless than horse crap. Piss on his sorry ass. Is there a Biden Administration appointee who is not unqualified and unable to learn their job that doesn't sound like a babbling idiot?
Old 03-12-2024, 05:33 PM   #405
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Imagine how bad 9/11 could have been if Biden had been president then, with his welcome mat border.

19 illegals vs 15+million