Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > **TRIPLE CROWN TRAIL**

Old 05-08-2024, 07:11 AM   #121
rastajenk
Just Deplorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastajenk View Post
I also have an All Else at 5-1 in case Mugatu shows up.
It's a burden being right all the time....

https://paulickreport.com/news/tripl...reakness-start
rastajenk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-17-2024, 07:49 AM   #122
Parkview_Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Not in the least. I made money. Picks posted in the Derby picks thread

Of course, I let everyone know I lost all my exotic picks and was only saved because I posted a win bet on Mystik Dan. I had Mystik Dan posted as one of my "WITH" horses just like Nitro. I guess what I really should have done is come on the board after the race and written "HAD ALL OF THAT!" LMAO

I'm not sure why you would even post such a nonsense question to me like that?
Nice to hear you made money on the Derby, though it's irrelevant when asked in context of your attack on Nitro. Which included accusations of redboarding, being a shyster, being a long-term loser and lying about his wagering results. Why the mood swings? Why the hissy fit?

It's hardly nonsense to question a radically different reaction to Nitro's posts on Derby Day compared to the hundreds of posts he's made in the past. Is this really the way you want to treat a significant contributor to your site?

His wagers are, of course, a different kettle of fish than the keys he posts that indicate horses with tote action. Pretty easy to understand. Apparently though, some here would prefer Nitro drive over to their house, log into their ADW, and place the wagers on a race for them. Then <maybe> they'll happy, because sharing his keys isn't enough.

It's your sandbox PA, and you're free run things how you like. But I expect better from a host/moderator, and your posts in this thread display an unwarranted, and dare I say, nonsensical attack on a net positive user. So off I go to join the ranks of former posters...
Parkview_Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old Yesterday, 12:46 PM   #123
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkview_Pirate View Post
Nice to hear you made money on the Derby, though it's irrelevant when asked in context of your attack on Nitro. Which included accusations of redboarding, being a shyster, being a long-term loser and lying about his wagering results. Why the mood swings? Why the hissy fit?

It's hardly nonsense to question a radically different reaction to Nitro's posts on Derby Day compared to the hundreds of posts he's made in the past. Is this really the way you want to treat a significant contributor to your site?

His wagers are, of course, a different kettle of fish than the keys he posts that indicate horses with tote action. Pretty easy to understand. Apparently though, some here would prefer Nitro drive over to their house, log into their ADW, and place the wagers on a race for them. Then <maybe> they'll happy, because sharing his keys isn't enough.

It's your sandbox PA, and you're free run things how you like. But I expect better from a host/moderator, and your posts in this thread display an unwarranted, and dare I say, nonsensical attack on a net positive user. So off I go to join the ranks of former posters...
Good for you. Have a nice life.

This isn't my first criticism of Nitro. And I'm certainly not the only poster who has ripped him after he pats himself on the back with his backfitted results.

And I never accused him of being a shyster or a long-term loser...but I will now accuse you of being a liar about me.

If he's going to post picks, then take 2 seconds to explain how they should be played. Don't come on after the race with the "HAD ALL OF THAT" and expect us to figure out how. Were we supposed to research all his past posts to figure out he's keying and boxing all over the place? Any normal person reads those picks as keying two horses over the rest of the multitude of horses he has on the bottom of the ticket.

In my world that's called horseshit.

This isn't some carnival show.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; Yesterday at 12:50 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old Yesterday, 01:59 PM   #124
Nitro

Quote:
This isn't my first criticism of Nitro. And I'm certainly not the only poster who has ripped him after he pats himself on the back with his backfitted results.

If he's going to post picks, then take 2 seconds to explain how they should be played. Don't come on after the race with the "HAD ALL OF THAT" and expect us to figure out how. Were we supposed to research all his past posts to figure out he's keying and boxing all over the place? Any normal person reads those picks as keying two horses over the rest of the multitude of horses he has on the bottom of the ticket.

In my world that's called horseshit.
Stirring up the hornets nest again?!

Yes sir, I believe you hit it right on the head. Your comments are “horseshit”.

If you’re trying to convince those here that we not only have to post our preferred selections, but explain how to bet them before the race. You must be kidding! What’s next telling others how much to bet!

Did you ever consider that time is of the essence when making last minute bets? It’s really a pretty sad commentary that you actually believe we have to instruct others on how to use 2 Key selections when structuring Vertical bets. Very sad indeed!

BTW PakviewPirate, I appreciate you trying knock some common sense into PA. Unfortunately, you see he believes that everything he posts is the bottom line. Well maybe in his mind it is, but fortunately that’s not the case.
Nitro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old Yesterday, 03:16 PM   #125
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitro View Post
Stirring up the hornets nest again?!

Yes sir, I believe you hit it right on the head. Your comments are “horseshit”.

If you’re trying to convince those here that we not only have to post our preferred selections, but explain how to bet them before the race. You must be kidding! What’s next telling others how much to bet!

Did you ever consider that time is of the essence when making last minute bets? It’s really a pretty sad commentary that you actually believe we have to instruct others on how to use 2 Key selections when structuring Vertical bets. Very sad indeed!

BTW PakviewPirate, I appreciate you trying knock some common sense into PA. Unfortunately, you see he believes that everything he posts is the bottom line. Well maybe in his mind it is, but fortunately that’s not the case.
You're out of your mind, actually.

Imagine thinking typing this --> "key the top two up and down" or "key box" takes hours to type. Or whatever way you're betting them. It literally takes 5 seconds.

Again...horseshit from you...you know how to type "HAD ALL OF THAT"

Takes the same amount of time to type "KEY BOX" or however it is you are betting them.

Imagine thinking that's the same thing as "handholding" or "disclosing my financial situation" or "coming over to your house and typing it into your ADW for you"...or whatever other HORSESHIT was brought up in this thread towards me.

Exactly who do you and parkview think you're kidding here?
Old Yesterday, 04:27 PM   #126
Nitro

Quote:
You're out of your mind, actually.

Exactly who do you and parkview think you're kidding here?
Actually we’re NOT attempting to “kid” or mislead anyone! It’s called being realistic.

As I’ve mentioned on MANY previous occasions, the results I’ve been posting for the selections I post very simply indicate the potential returns (good or bad) that anyone using those selections might realize. They certainly always have the option of playing any type of Vertical bet based on what’s shown. Does that mean that I play every type of Vertical bet for each race posted? Absolutely NOT! I may not even play the race!

According the Selection form title – “Share the Wealth”. As far as I’m concerned there are no other conditions shown or implied that demands that we also must explain any type of betting strategy. I might be wrong but I believe that the majority of PA members are somewhat seasoned players. Maybe they don’t prefer the Vertical type bets, but I would think that if they do that they don’t need instructions from me or anybody else on how to make them.

I stand by my convictions, but you’re certainly entitled to believe whatever you want. I may be wrong, but I also believe most members know exactly where I’m coming from and to be honest I'm getting a bit weary trying to get this into your head.
Nitro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old Yesterday, 05:50 PM   #127
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitro View Post
Actually we’re NOT attempting to “kid” or mislead anyone! It’s called being realistic.

As I’ve mentioned on MANY previous occasions, the results I’ve been posting for the selections I post very simply indicate the potential returns (good or bad) that anyone using those selections might realize. They certainly always have the option of playing any type of Vertical bet based on what’s shown. Does that mean that I play every type of Vertical bet for each race posted? Absolutely NOT! I may not even play the race!

According the Selection form title – “Share the Wealth”. As far as I’m concerned there are no other conditions shown or implied that demands that we also must explain any type of betting strategy. I might be wrong but I believe that the majority of PA members are somewhat seasoned players. Maybe they don’t prefer the Vertical type bets, but I would think that if they do that they don’t need instructions from me or anybody else on how to make them.

I stand by my convictions, but you’re certainly entitled to believe whatever you want. I may be wrong, but I also believe most members know exactly where I’m coming from and to be honest I'm getting a bit weary trying to get this into your head.
Makes sense. Except after the race you posted "HAD ALL OF THAT" or something similar. Now you're backtracking with "potential returns" and "they always have the option of playing any type of Vertical"...yeah...no kidding

But you can't say "HAD ALL OF IT" when NONE OF IT (meaning, how you planned on PLAYING your MANY selections in THE DERBY) was known prior to the race.

When you post something like a,b / a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h and a & b don't win...and you haven't specified that a & b are supposed to be played up and down and c,d,e,f,g,h are ALSO supposed to played up and down...you can't come on here and type "HAD ALL OF IT" (I'm paraphrasing maybe) and expect NOT to get some pushback.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; Yesterday at 05:53 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply