Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 05-01-2024, 09:19 PM   #31
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Dumber than a box of rocks. No one is encouraging illegals to vote. The only ones shipping immigrants anywhere are Abbot and DeSantis. There is absolutely no evidence that any mail ballots were invalid, much less 20%

You are dumber than a box of rocks.
From the department of Homeland Security on the transportation of illegals

Fraudulent Mail in Votes.

They were filled out by all sides (dems and repubs and independents), but it's obvious this is a major problem if some people are actually admitting it. If the person is not capable of filling out a ballot due to being disabled that's one thing, but if you don't know how to fill it out it's illegal for someone else to fill it out or push you to fill it out a certain way. It even includes examples of people filling them out in states where they no longer reside.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub..._2020_election

Last edited by classhandicapper; 05-01-2024 at 09:34 PM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-01-2024, 09:43 PM   #32
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Lefties get arrested for keying cars because they can't deal with a "Let's Go Brandon" sticker...imagine how easy it would be for someone like that to fill out 100 fraudulent ballots so that they can "do their part" to stop HITLER!

You don't think there are 10,000 of these types of people in all swing states?

That's a lot of votes.
Old 05-01-2024, 11:03 PM   #33
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
From the department of Homeland Security on the transportation of illegals

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1785406096804315305

Fraudulent Mail in Votes.

They were filled out by all sides (dems and repubs and independents), but it's obvious this is a major problem if some people are actually admitting it. If the person is not capable of filling out a ballot due to being disabled that's one thing, but if you don't know how to fill it out it's illegal for someone else to fill it out or push you to fill it out a certain way. It even includes examples of people filling them out in states where they no longer reside.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub..._2020_election
Someone receives a survey on line or via telephone. They are told their responses will be anonymous. They are among the 30 to 40% who believe (WRONGLY) that the election was stolen. What’s to prevent them from saying they helped someone fill out a ballot, or that someone helped them. There is absolutely no way to verify their claim. There is no penalty for lying.
Old 05-01-2024, 11:12 PM   #34
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
Once again, what you’ve written it’s not proof of anything.
Hard to believe ID thinks speaking English is a requirement for voting. It’s not.
Old 05-02-2024, 10:31 AM   #35
xtb

Quote:
Hard to believe ID thinks speaking English is a requirement for voting. It’s not.
Indirectly it is. You must be a US citizen to legally vote. You must have a basic understanding of English to become a naturalized US citizen, unless you are over 65 and have lived here legally for 20 years.

From our government's website:

Quote:
English Test Overview

For the English portion of the naturalization test you must demonstrate an understanding of the English language, including the ability to read, write, and speak basic English.

Your ability to speak and understand English will be determined by a USCIS officer during your eligibility interview on Form N-400, Application for Naturalization.
For the reading test, you must read out loud one out of three sentences correctly to demonstrate an ability to read in English.
For the writing test, you must write one out of three sentences correctly to demonstrate an ability to write in English.
Civics Test (2008 Version)
The civics portion of the naturalization test is an oral test. The USCIS officer will ask you up to 10 questions from the list of 100 civics test questions. You must answer 6 questions correctly to pass the civics test.

For more information, refer to the USCIS Policy Manual Volume 12, Part E, English and Civics Testing and Exceptions, Chapter 2, English and Civics Testing

65/20 Special Consideration

If you are 65 years old or older and have been living in the United States as a lawful permanent resident of the United States for 20 or more years, you may study just the 20 questions that have been marked with an asterisk (*). You may also take the naturalization test in the language of your choice. For more information, see exceptions and accommodations or the USCIS Policy Manual Citizenship and Naturalization Guidance.
https://www.uscis.gov/citizenship/fi...y-for-the-test

This despite all the "Vote Aqui" signs in front of polling places.

Last edited by xtb; 05-02-2024 at 10:34 AM.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-02-2024, 10:38 AM   #36
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Dumber than a box of rocks. No one is encouraging illegals to vote. The only ones shipping immigrants anywhere are Abbot and DeSantis. There is absolutely no evidence that any mail ballots were invalid, much less 20%

You are dumber than a box of rocks.
So those two governors shipped all those illegals to Chicago and to NY?
You f****** liar.

You are a disgrace to this country.
You and your kind should be rounded up and deported.
You are a uselss POS
Old 05-02-2024, 10:48 AM   #37
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

And Italian familes alsways speak English at Sunday dinner, never Italian.
No one speaks Spanish at a Cinco de Mayo festivle.
Just because someone speaks in Spanish doesn't mean they can't speak in English.
Old 05-02-2024, 12:37 PM   #38
jimmyb

I saw many interviews with illegals just crossing the border who said they wanted to go to Chicago, Philadelphia,Los Angelas, Boston etc. Not the Governors choice as to where they went.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-02-2024, 01:04 PM   #39
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Texas and Florida together sent a negligible number anywhere.
mostpost is nothing but a GD kiar.
He has no credibility on any any topic.
Old 05-02-2024, 01:26 PM   #40
classhandicapper

It's ironic that I brought up Japan as resisting the globalists yesterday and the metaphysically evil pedo Pete big guy with only a partially functioning brain is trashing Japan for resisting mass immigration that will destroy their unique culture and bring them the gangs, crimes, drug and sex trafficking, college violence from extremist Muslims, overrun cities, schools, hospitals and other social services that he welcomed here.

There's a place for controlled legal immigration, controlled assimilation and new labor. What the left is doing is destructive and against the law. Every American citizen should be beyond pissed off and vote these evil SOBs out of office (they should all be in jail) assuming we can get a fair election - which we obviously can't.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...an-xenophobic/

Last edited by classhandicapper; 05-02-2024 at 01:33 PM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-02-2024, 02:40 PM   #41
Inner Dirt

Quote:

I never even implied that, your reading comprehension sucks. If no one in a household speaks English, even the young ones that makes it obvious they are illegal.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-02-2024, 02:42 PM   #42
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
And Italian familes alsways speak English at Sunday dinner, never Italian.
No one speaks Spanish at a Cinco de Mayo festivle.
Just because someone speaks in Spanish doesn't mean they can't speak in English.

I never said that. I knocked on a bunch of doors and could not find any English speakers.
Old 05-02-2024, 02:56 PM   #43
Inner Dirt

Voting illegally is a felony, no one is going to admit to voting illegally nor is anyone going to do it to prove how easy it can be done in places like California. If it was just an infraction with a small fine like a traffic ticket I would have done it to prove a point. If you haven't voted in multiple places like I did in California you have no idea how easy it would be to illegally vote.
I have voted in people's garages where you put your ballot in a cardboard box with a slit in the top. I doubt anything has changed since I fled the state a dozen or so years ago. No consistency between polling places. I have put a paper ballot in a cardboard box, feed a paper ballot into a machine, and voted on an electronic touch screen, all while living at the same address.
Old 05-02-2024, 03:09 PM   #44
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I never said that. I knocked on a bunch of doors and could not find any English speakers.

FOh, the old scientific approach, huh?
Of coure you knew everyone was home, and knew that thet specifically voted.
And maybe the ones who answered the doors just didn't need any magazines and pretended to speak Bo English to get rid of you.

Maybe the English speakifamily members were n school or at work.
Old 05-02-2024, 03:35 PM   #45
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
FOh, the old scientific approach, huh?
Of coure you knew everyone was home, and knew that thet specifically voted.
And maybe the ones who answered the doors just didn't need any magazines and pretended to speak Bo English to get rid of you.

Maybe the English speakifamily members were n school or at work.

It was a weekend. I was looking for the owner of a cow that wandered on my property and I locked it in the horse corral. I made up a flier and even wrote some Spanish on it. In a whole couple square miles you could probably count the white people on your hands.