Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 04-30-2019, 01:38 PM   #91
baconswitchfarm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevecsd2 View Post
Joe Biden also helped his son ink a billion dollar deal with the Chinese government WHILE he was vice president.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...l-with-chinese

So how tough do you think he would be on China?

I think I recall reading he has also had some shady deals in the Ukraine.

Not an unethical action from the son.I'm stunned. I don't think peoples personal actions are usually relevant. This is the son that burned up wealth at a staggering rate to ensure his current wife would be left with nothing while having an affair for a year behind her back. Then abandons her and his three children to marry his mistress, The widow of his dead brother. His dad stands behind him. Nice parenting,real high quality people.
baconswitchfarm is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-30-2019, 02:55 PM   #92
incoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by baconswitchfarm View Post
Not an unethical action from the son.I'm stunned. I don't think peoples personal actions are usually relevant. This is the son that burned up wealth at a staggering rate to ensure his current wife would be left with nothing while having an affair for a year behind her back. Then abandons her and his three children to marry his mistress, The widow of his dead brother. His dad stands behind him. Nice parenting,real high quality people.
I thought, this son was the reason Biden didn't run for president in 2016. His shady deals with China being the biggest problem. No prove......but I would be willing to bet that the Clinton Foundation was part of the distribution of all of that cash. It would also setup a very interesting dilemma for the New Democrat Party. Who would President Obama endorse.
incoming is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-30-2019, 08:07 PM   #93
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by baconswitchfarm View Post
Don’t forget........

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ocaine-n227811
Old 04-30-2019, 09:09 PM   #94
HalvOnHorseracing

I think a lot of Dems came to Biden in an effort to convince him that he was the only one assured of beating Trump. Frankly, even with 20 people running, I'm still not convinced any of the contenders stands out.
HalvOnHorseracing is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-01-2019, 09:20 AM   #95
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Old Joe is starting to separate himself from the others - the pure lunacy he has been spouting this week make me wonder if he should be under 72 hours observation somewhere.

They really all should travel together, in one car.
Old 05-05-2019, 04:46 PM   #96
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Ding we have a winner!

Churchill couldn’t be reached by Biden’s phone

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/con...er-called-him/
Old 05-05-2019, 04:50 PM   #97
jocko699
Resurrectionist

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Ding we have a winner!

He always confused Hillary for being Margaret and vice-versa
Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.
jocko699 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-05-2019, 05:20 PM   #98
baconswitchfarm

Quote:
Ding we have a winner!

He is saying he has spoken to 14 heads of state about trump. As a private citizen who are these 14 foreigners trying to influence our election and when will Mueller begin looking into the crimes that Joe has admitted to .
Old 05-05-2019, 05:26 PM   #99
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocko699 View Post
He always confused Hillary for being Margaret and vice-versa
At least 110 people in that crowded broom er room.
Old 05-05-2019, 05:39 PM   #100
highnote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevecsd2 View Post
Joe Biden also helped his son ink a billion dollar deal with the Chinese government WHILE he was vice president.

Never trust ANY politician:

According to this document which includes references, the Bush family has their share of illicit dealings with foreign governments, including Japanese organized crime:

https://fromthetrenchesworldreport.c...e-bushs/109724

Prescott Bush: The Yakuza’s Frontman

Finally, and perhaps most seriously, the Bush family pioneered the practice which has now become commonplace of collaboration between corporate and organized criminals. Prescott Bush, uncle of the current President and brother of the former President, played a key role in helping the Japanese Yakuza extend their financial and real estate holdings to the United States. In 1989, Prescott Bush made arrangements for a front company for Japanese organized crime groups to buy into two U.S. corporations and to make a sizeable real investment in the U.S. (Helm, 1991a: 1; Isikoff, 1992: A1). West Tsusho, a Japanese corporation, was identified by Japanese police officials as a front company for one of that country’s largest organized crime syndicates. Prescott Bush was paid a fee of $500,000 for his help in negotiating West Tsusho’s purchase of controlling interest in Assets Management, a U.S. corporation (Helm, 1991a: 1; Isikoff, 1992: A1). Bush also assisted the Japanese mob in investing in Quantam Access, a U.S. software company, which was ultimately taken over by the Japanese (Helm, 1991b: 10; Isikoff, 1992: A1). Both companies ultimately went into bankruptcy (Isikoff, 1992: A1; Moses, 1992).

Neil Bush’s small oil company also seemed to profit from its political connections when it was awarded a 1987 contract to drill for oil in Argentina (Bush ‘s Son Misses Deadline For Reporting “Inside” Sale,1991).

And there were a lot of domestic instances of corruption. Remember the Savings and Loan crisis?

In some cases Bush family members helped skim Savings and Loan funds which were delivered to outsiders as a part of deals involving lucrative payoffs to bank directors. In other cases, members of the Bush family intervened to influence decisions involving highly speculative and unsound investments involving loans that would not be repaid if the venture was not profitable. And finally, the Bush family’s political connection served to protect those guilty of misconduct in the Savings and Loan scandal (Kwitny, 1992: 24).

Last edited by highnote; 05-05-2019 at 05:40 PM.
highnote is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-05-2019, 06:23 PM   #101
biggestal99

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
He's a 6/5 favorite because he only needs to win one contest not two. Worse than even money isn't exactly good odds when you're automatically one out of two.
The dems are the favorites in 2020

Betfair dems 4-5, reps 11-10

Dems are the chalk.

Allan
biggestal99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-05-2019, 07:37 PM   #102
baconswitchfarm

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggestal99 View Post
The dems are the favorites in 2020

Betfair dems 4-5, reps 11-10

Dems are the chalk.

Allan

Just like last time.
Old 05-05-2019, 08:33 PM   #103
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Odds at this time are meaningless.
Unless you are trying to convince yourself.
Old 05-05-2019, 08:37 PM   #104
jocko699
Resurrectionist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Odds at this time are meaningless.
Unless you are trying to convince yourself.
What are the futures for even be nominated? I would bet the field right now if I can get 4-1
Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.
jocko699 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-06-2019, 05:37 AM   #105
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Ding we have a winner!

Biden also called Francisco Franco, Clement Atlee, Joe Stalin and Charles de Gaulle without much luck either.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply