Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 04-30-2024, 01:32 AM   #16
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by proximity View Post
face it 'dirt, you may have the highest IQ on pace advantage, but in the world of the woke you have a long way to go pal and your lust for Jayne Kennedy and Tina turner (?) is no get out of jail free card. your first grade years were spent eating play doh and crayons while this woman's were spent rushing to the library every day after school to to research complex topics. her childhood made Greta thunberg's look like pure bliss.

really, although the FBI (who couldn't "find a hooker in a whorehouse") solved the case faster than columbo, and the story had a sitcom ending, I'd just assume it is true to save yourself from combing through days of old Cleveland plain dealers. you are too good of a man!
The highest IQ on Pace Advantage?
Old 04-30-2024, 01:56 AM   #17
proximity

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
certainly higher than mine, although that ain't sayin' much!

I think there was a thread where he took a test or something (???) but i'll look through those old cleveland plain dealers before I search for that.
proximity is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-30-2024, 02:18 AM   #18
proximity

Quote:
The decision to charge or not charge someone ultimately rests with the prosecutor. But that doesn’t mean the prosecutor won’t take the wishes of the victim into account, if the victim refuses to cooperate, it will be difficult to win the case.

This seems to be a case where the young man acted impulsively but thanks to the kindness of the victim, was able to make restitution without going to prison. The prosecutor wisely decided justice was best served in this way.
with multiple bombs and a burning cross, I'm not sure "impulsively" is the right word but at the end of the day, while I see 'dirt's point, there are more comments here than at Newsweek!!!
proximity is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-30-2024, 11:01 AM   #19
Inner Dirt

The FBI solving a bombing from fragments in less than 24 hours from finger prints? That is not happening today let alone 40 some odd years ago that the story is from. The FBI lab is in Quantico Virginia 400 miles from where this "alleged" crime took place. Fingerprint records were not shared between states and law enforcement agencies in national data bases till the late 90's.
The story implies the bomber was a juvenile, how did he get his hands on gunpowder a fuse and knowledge to make a bomb? Remember this was supposedly done in the late 70's early 80's. Most likely our perp's finger prints would not have been on file easily accessed to the FBI even if he had any like from a driver's license. They would have ended up sorting trash on trash day for starters.

These kinds of BS stories do nothing but inflame racial tensions and keep selling false narratives, because it is obvious most people believe them, in spite of all the obvious red flags. Looks like these false narratives the media sell even influence people on the right.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-30-2024, 11:05 AM   #20
Inner Dirt

Quote:
The decision to charge or not charge someone ultimately rests with the prosecutor. But that doesn’t mean the prosecutor won’t take the wishes of the victim into account, if the victim refuses to cooperate, it will be difficult to win the case.

This seems to be a case where the young man acted impulsively but thanks to the kindness of the victim, was able to make restitution without going to prison. The prosecutor wisely decided justice was best served in this way.

Please explain why the victim's cooperation is needed. The victims did not see who "allegedly" did the crime and were new to the neighborhood, and had no idea who had any animosity toward them.
Old 04-30-2024, 01:06 PM   #21
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

mostpost?

Hmmmm.

Wrong about Easter eggs
Wrong about jury foreman
Thinks the economy is great

I don't know who the smartest poster here is, BUT....
Old 05-01-2024, 12:56 AM   #22
Inner Dirt

Quote:

What subjects do you consider yourself an expert in? I.Q. tests have varied subject matter so depending on the test a person's I.Q. can have a bit of a range. I think if we listed a range of subjects that were useful in day to day life, in other words, knowledge of 15th century poetry does not count, a host of people would take turns hitting the leader board. Anyone of those people that hit those leader boards could have high I.Q.'s depending on the tests.

You have always refused to answer my question on what subject you consider yourself an expert in. Therefore it is obvious the answer is none.
I have yet to see in the near 10 years I have been here you post something that shows a high level of knowledge on any subject. As far as this place,
I think I am probably up the leader board or maybe the top on electro-mechanical engineering and mathematics. Those things go together. Probably respectable in skill in construction trades. As Clint Eastwood said " A man has to know his limitations", many members obviously smoke me in business management skills, those would be Ralph, Tucker, New to the Game? (I think)
and many others.

You are a POS Democrat who seems to have a habit of putting people down who have skills that you don't, why is that? I admire those people, I am sure I have told Ralph I would not make it a day dealing with what he does.