Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 05-12-2022, 11:57 AM   #31
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I'll refer you to our "Zero Shits Given" department, where you can file a formal complaint.

Because I don't owe you a thing.

If you don't like it, simply leave, like your beloved thaskalos
Old 05-12-2022, 12:01 PM   #32
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I'll refer you to our "Zero Shits Given" department, where you can file a formal complaint.

Because I don't owe you a thing.

If you don't like it, simply leave, like your beloved thaskalos
Sounds good.

By the way, you deserve an Oscar for your role as Ely's Toilet in the Russia thread.
He's shitting all over you.
Old 05-12-2022, 12:03 PM   #33
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomOnTour View Post
Sounds good.

By the way, you deserve an Oscar for your role as Ely's Toilet in the Russia thread.
He's shitting all over you.
Again, zero shits given.

I haven't even said much of anything in that thread.

PS. How's your Ghost of Kyiv going?

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 05-12-2022 at 12:05 PM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-12-2022, 12:09 PM   #34
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

And for the record, all this shit "started" when you guys decided it was OK to call the duly elected President of the United states a Russian plant.

Once you decided that was OK (with zero evidence, btw), that meant to me, ALL BETS WERE OFF. And it was perfectly OK to say things to people and about people that were heretofore unacceptable to me.

So blame yourselves, POT and TJDave, for what has happened around here.

I had nothing to do with it.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 05-12-2022 at 12:10 PM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-12-2022, 12:28 PM   #35
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

POT HAS ME ALL RILED UP NOW lol

I put up my own money, and more importantly, tons of my own time to create and run this website, which has been alive and kicking for over TWO DECADES, and all this guy can do is shit down my throat every chance he gets.

And it's all over POLITICS (oh, he'll throw the thaskalos thing in there as a red herring, but we really know what this is all about).

You pussies cry and cry about politics on here, when you have every opportunity to IGNORE off-topic (I've even put up special links that will show you new posts and completely hide off-topic from you)...but you CAN'T

And then you BLAME ME!

You guys are ridiculous.

And also, stop thinking I CARE. Because I don't. This site is what it is, and I have always thought of it that way. It will be whatever the people contributing on here want it to be.

If they want it to be uncivil to the point where it withers and finally dies, SO BE IT. I DON'T CARE.

I don't make my living off of this website. I've never even come close. Not one time over 23 years.

People can't be bothered to click on an ad. That's too much work. Hell, they'll even block ads with ad blockers because...hey...wouldn't want to inconvenience your browsing (never mind the ads on this site are completely unobtrusive, plus I designed the site to load the ads AFTER the main content, so it doesn't even delay the page loading).

So pardon me if I'm not beside myself in tears because you don't like the way thaskalos was treated or someone used the word retard.

Who knew such a big tough guy from Louisiana was really a candy ass.
Old 05-12-2022, 01:42 PM   #36
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomOnTour View Post
What took you so long to reply?

I guess since you've been 'providing' this site for a long time it justifies you telling people to go f**k themselves almost every day.
Please show me where I've used that kind of language to anyone here.
I'll wait.

Do you think this site is better with Thaskalos gone?
The only reason Schwartz used that language is because it is now acceptable (and he's a long time advertiser, I suppose). I'm sure anyone using that language years ago would have been banned, suspended, or severely reprimanded.
A word you used to despise, and come down hard on anyone using, was the word "re*ard" but that is commonplace now as well.

But hey, it's your place, I can ask for a refund, blabbity blah....

No one hurls more insults than Cliff Clavin, he pretty much starts every post with one. I am sure that doesn't bother you because he is a liberal.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-12-2022, 02:04 PM   #37
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
There was a turning point.............at least in my mind.

But I try really hard..........

https://tuikas.com/product/sarah-pal...unt-t-shirt-2/
I can’t imagine anyone would actually wear something like that.
Old 05-12-2022, 02:08 PM   #38
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
I can't imagine anyone would pay much attention to what people post in an off-topic section of a horse racing message board
Old 05-12-2022, 02:16 PM   #39
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post

Liberals have no bounds on how low they will sink. I have heard quite a few people wish death on Trump, yet I haven't heard anyone do the same to Hillary Clinton, who is equally despised by voters from the other side. There has never been a politician in my eyes I found more evil than Hillary, with Crazy Maxine completing the exacta. I don't wish them ill will I just want them to go away.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-12-2022, 02:21 PM   #40
MargieRose

Quote:
POT HAS ME ALL RILED UP NOW lol

I put up my own money, and more importantly, tons of my own time to create and run this website, which has been alive and kicking for over TWO DECADES, and all this guy can do is shit down my throat every chance he gets.

And it's all over POLITICS (oh, he'll throw the thaskalos thing in there as a red herring, but we really know what this is all about).

You pussies cry and cry about politics on here, when you have every opportunity to IGNORE off-topic (I've even put up special links that will show you new posts and completely hide off-topic from you)...but you CAN'T

And then you BLAME ME!

You guys are ridiculous.

And also, stop thinking I CARE. Because I don't. This site is what it is, and I have always thought of it that way. It will be whatever the people contributing on here want it to be.

If they want it to be uncivil to the point where it withers and finally dies, SO BE IT. I DON'T CARE.

I don't make my living off of this website. I've never even come close. Not one time over 23 years.

People can't be bothered to click on an ad. That's too much work. Hell, they'll even block ads with ad blockers because...hey...wouldn't want to inconvenience your browsing (never mind the ads on this site are completely unobtrusive, plus I designed the site to load the ads AFTER the main content, so it doesn't even delay the page loading).

So pardon me if I'm not beside myself in tears because you don't like the way thaskalos was treated or someone used the word retard.

Who knew such a big tough guy from Louisiana was really a candy ass.

MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-14-2022, 10:01 PM   #41
Steve 'StatMan'
Traded By Cubs

Not the first time a politician, male or female, has been called or implied or obtusely referred to as a cock-sucker. Not nice but neither is politics and many of the things politicians do. So Boo-Freaking-Hoo.
Steve 'StatMan' is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-14-2022, 10:24 PM   #42
Clocker

Quote:
And for the record, all this shit "started" when you guys decided it was OK to call the duly elected President of the United states a Russian plant.
It is obvious that President Biden is not a Russian plant. He barely speaks English, the first qualification of any Russian plant. And he is barely more intelligent than the average American tulip or other American plant. Case dismissed.
Old 05-14-2022, 10:45 PM   #43
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
It is obvious that President Biden is not a Russian plant. He barely speaks English, the first qualification of any Russian plant. And he is barely more intelligent than the average American tulip or other American plant. Case dismissed.
He is a stooge and his 'business' is collecting money from Russia, Ukraine, China, and only he knows how many other countries or drug cartels that also dabble in human trafficking.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply