Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 04-02-2011, 10:21 AM   #16
woodbinepmi

I know Robbie and have for 17 years, went to his wedding. It doesn't look good for him right now. There is one thing that I will say here, his wife is no angel. There was an incident a while back after they were married that caused them to split but they did work that problem out and it was a HUGE problem. I will not name names and what did happen but what did happen, would cause most of us to get a divorce. If he did do it, he needs to be punished. hopefully he will learn from this and for the sake of the three kids they fix this.
woodbinepmi is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-02-2011, 11:33 AM   #17
Mineshaft
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodbinepmi
I know Robbie and have for 17 years, went to his wedding. It doesn't look good for him right now. There is one thing that I will say here, his wife is no angel. There was an incident a while back after they were married that caused them to split but they did work that problem out and it was a HUGE problem. I will not name names and what did happen but what did happen, would cause most of us to get a divorce. If he did do it, he needs to be punished. hopefully he will learn from this and for the sake of the three kids they fix this.

Wow thats strong right there
Mineshaft is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-02-2011, 05:11 PM   #18
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
I know Robbie and have for 17 years, went to his wedding. It doesn't look good for him right now. There is one thing that I will say here, his wife is no angel.
So what you're saying is, she had it coming to her...
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-02-2011, 05:21 PM   #19
BetCrazyGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
That was the impression I got as well when I read that poster's post. If a situation seems that aweful I'm sorry, but thats when you should just divorce and walk away. There is no excuss to ever lay a hand on someone (that goes for both men and women) and with this case it sounds pretty extreme.
BetCrazyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-02-2011, 05:52 PM   #20
Mineshaft
Veteran

I agree you never put your hands on a woman. He used bad judgement big time. Just hope the kids didnt see any of this.
Mineshaft is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-02-2011, 08:38 PM   #21
toussaud

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetCrazyGirl
That was the impression I got as well when I read that poster's post. If a situation seems that aweful I'm sorry, but thats when you should just divorce and walk away. There is no excuss to ever lay a hand on someone (that goes for both men and women) and with this case it sounds pretty extreme.
you are thinking rationally. the problem is, no one is rational when something on "that level" happens. Not only that, lhow do you know she didn't hit him first? lot's of assumptions being made here. when I was in my early 20's I pissed a girl off so bad she was throwing skillets at me in the house and I had to literary, pick her up and throw her out the house, bruising her up in the process, but it was either that or get knocked out by a iron cast skillet. I'm not saying that's what happened here, but men can't/don't / won't call the police if a woman is being abusive, mostly because of pride, and because they won't be taken seriously. But from the reports, it doesn't sound l/ike he was drunk and came home and just smacked her around, obviously "something" happened. Until we figure out what that something is, we need to wait to pass judgment.

Last edited by toussaud; 04-02-2011 at 08:41 PM.
toussaud is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-02-2011, 08:59 PM   #22
David-LV
Veteran

Michael,

Please edit and take down post #15 with the pictures.
This is not a police blog and I think it is very offensive.

Thank You,

_________
David-LV
David-LV is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-02-2011, 09:48 PM   #23
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by David-LV
Michael,

Thank You,

_________
David-LV
You know what's very offensive? Hitting your wife.
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-02-2011, 09:52 PM   #24
bigmack

Quote:
What's the offensive part? It was taken from the Louisville C-J.

Besides, if it's taken down I'll be accused of being a bigot against people who grew up in Louisiana.
bigmack is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-02-2011, 09:52 PM   #25
toussaud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698
toussaud is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-02-2011, 10:22 PM   #26
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698
Allegedly...have to keep it all legal-like....
Old 04-02-2011, 10:23 PM   #27
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Michael,

Thank You,

_________
David-LV
I don't understand....

http://www.courier-journal.com/artic...yssey=nav|head
Old 04-02-2011, 11:57 PM   #28
woodbinepmi

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
Not at all, like I said, if he did it he needs to be punished at that means jail time. We weren't there, we don't know what happened, if I hear anything i will let you guys know. There is never a reason for hitting a woman unless your life is in danger. The only thing that I am concerned with is the wellfair of the kids, hopefully they weren't there to witness it.
woodbinepmi is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-03-2011, 12:21 AM   #29
Grits

Quote:
Not at all, like I said, if he did it he needs to be punished at that means jail time. We weren't there, we don't know what happened, if I hear anything i will let you guys know. There is never a reason for hitting a woman unless your life is in danger. The only thing that I am concerned with is the wellfair of the kids, hopefully they weren't there to witness it.
If your friendship is that close, you'll remain true to your friend and keep quiet about his business instead of letting all the guys on a public messageboard know it. We don't ever need to tell everything we know. Most often, its far better for us and those we care about, if we don't. One can still be extremely concerned for his children, and help him, while not discussing he and his wife's marital problems.
Grits is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-03-2011, 12:26 AM   #30
Cardus
Veteran

Quote:
You're not a close friend, or a friend at all, are you?
Cardus is offline   Reply With Quote Reply