Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 05-09-2022, 01:15 AM   #16
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkchester Road View Post
Damn...I didn't know your age. I knew you said you were retired.

My apologies. No more from me.
Why? mostpost commits elder abuse every day by applauding Joe Biden and convincing himself the President is a fully functioning human being with all his faculties.

Carry on, I say.
Old 05-09-2022, 03:57 AM   #17
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post

Summarizing; geolocation is not precise enough to place. A phone at a drop box. Depositing multiple ballots is no proof of ballot harvesting. The makers of 2000 Mules know these things but choose to ignore them in favor of partisan politics.
When video surveillance and cellphone tracking establish 250 or so individual deposited ballots in a 25 hour period in one dropbox and election workers pull 1961...let me spell it out for you... ONE THOUSAND NINE HUNDRED ONE. Ballots retrieved and signed into custody. And you claim no proof... get the fuck out of here. What more proof could you see. MoPo stuck on dumbass... a card carrying Dimocrat.
Old 05-09-2022, 07:37 AM   #18
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
When video surveillance and cellphone tracking establish 250 or so individual deposited ballots in a 25 hour period in one dropbox and election workers pull 1961...let me spell it out for you... ONE THOUSAND NINE HUNDRED ONE. Ballots retrieved and signed into custody. And you claim no proof... get the fuck out of here. What more proof could you see. MoPo stuck on dumbass... a card carrying Dimocrat.
Good thing you spelled it out for us
Old 05-09-2022, 07:41 AM   #19
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Quote:
You choose what to believe. We all do. You get laughed at because you are such a tee-totaler. So much going wrong all around us...and the Globe...yet after 16 months in Office you actually believe that the trouble lies with either the previous Administration (remember, 16 months) or external forces. Nothing lies at the feet of any of your Leaders. Nothing. The best part of it is you don't see the writing on the wall. That will fix itself...soon.

As for you calling me an Idiot...that is rich, coming from somebody who actually thinks the Country as a whole wants what has gone on here in the last year and a half. 81,000,000+ voted for Biden. Nobody in their right mind believes he has the support of those same 81,000,000+ now...unless you think that even the Polls from Liberal Sources are lying. From your point of view...I understand your anger. Vanquished the Evil Trump. Have a Democrat-Controlled Congress. COVID Vaccines teed up. The Economy was turning around. And instead of continuing that momentum...nope...had to go in a different direction. His call as President. But...understand that when he chose that...that, just like me, he didn't give a Shit about YOU. Neither did, or does, your Democrat-controlled Congress. And you worship this Shit. Yet I am the "MAGA nitwit".

So, yeah, you...or no other Liberal Idiot...is convincing me of anything. That is because, as a Conservative...I don't need...and don't want...the Government intruding in my Life...or my business. I do for myself, think for myself...and deal with the consequences. Funny that you call me an "Idiot" and a "MAGA nitwit"...I will stack ANY aspect of my Life against yours any time you want.
Triggered!

Settle down Sam
Old 05-09-2022, 08:16 AM   #20
xtb

Quote:

Musty is nearly the same age as Gropin Joe, neither deserve a pass.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-09-2022, 08:27 AM   #21
maddog42

So, you guys on here believed a convicted felon ( D'Souza) that Trump had to pardon over reputable journalists and electronic experts? Is there any right wing conspiracy theory that you don't believe?
Old 05-09-2022, 08:33 AM   #22
maddog42

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2015...ter-conviction
Old 05-09-2022, 09:14 AM   #23
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
https://www.bigdatacloud.com/blog/ho...eolocation-get

This is why BigDataCloud deliberately obscures the provided location coordinates slightly by rounding it up to the nearest kilometre — essentially capping the maximum accuracy down to within one square kilometre.

Now, I understand that you can track a cellphone if the user has location services enabled and he is allowing you to track him. I have friends who use that among family members, but I can’t track any of them. Nor should I be able to.
Nonsense! Any phone can be tracked by its unique serial number. Ask the Chicoms! Why do you think it's mandatory in China that every citizen have a smart phone!? The Chicoms know exactly where everyone with a smartphone is or where their phone is, whether it's turned on or off, or whether people are naive enough to believe they can turn off their tracking devices.
Old 05-09-2022, 09:20 AM   #24
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog42 View Post
So, you guys on here believed a convicted felon ( D'Souza) that Trump had to pardon over reputable journalists and electronic experts? Is there any right wing conspiracy theory that you don't believe?
Reputable journalists he says....

Where do these so-called reputable journalists get their info?

I thought so. (those invested in an outcome...just like D'Souza)

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 05-09-2022 at 09:24 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-09-2022, 09:22 AM   #25
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog42 View Post
When you've got nothing else, torch the messenger.

Even Politico had a hard enough time trying to say this documentary is total garbage....even THEY had to bring in the "assassinate the messenger" stuff.

Like I said, this thread from mostpost is quite the "tell."
Old 05-09-2022, 09:25 AM   #26
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Nonsense! Any phone can be tracked by its unique serial number. Ask the Chicoms! Why do you think it's mandatory in China that every citizen have a smart phone!? The Chicoms know exactly where everyone with a smartphone is or where their phone is, whether it's turned on or off, or whether people are naive enough to believe they can turn off their tracking devices.
Have you got a source for that statement?
Hopefully it will be a better source than the one you used earlier in this thread, which was "someone posted this (on the Free Republic)"
Old 05-09-2022, 10:42 AM   #27
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomOnTour View Post
Have you got a source for that statement?
Hopefully it will be a better source than the one you used earlier in this thread, which was "someone posted this (on the Free Republic)"
Google "social credit score" and see commie style democracy at work and also learn how cell phones are used in China.
Old 05-09-2022, 10:44 AM   #28
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:

I did the same when I found out his age a while back.

He earned it honest. 80 yrs of being a Democrat………well……what you see is what you get
Old 05-09-2022, 10:57 AM   #29
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

mostie will co-star in the sequel, to be called 2000 Mules +1 ASS
Old 05-09-2022, 11:14 AM   #30
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Google "social credit score" and see commie style democracy at work and also learn how cell phones are used in China.

You stated that everyone in China is required to have a smart phone. I asked you to provide a link or proof of that statement.
Are you going to do that or not?

Remember when you started a thread about covid masks shrinking your....oh nevermind