Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > **TRIPLE CROWN TRAIL**

Old 04-30-2024, 08:51 PM   #1
Nitro

Question CATCHING FREEDOM – PART OF A PROPHETIC MYSTERY??

Spiritual guidance through some prophetic insight and correlations.

https://rumble.com/v4si222-prophetic...-unlocked.html

Those who forwarded this to me weren't kidding around and are definitely interested the entries mentioned in this dialogue. Now they're asking me how to best play them.

I may use them as well in some of my Vertical plays with Fierceness. And Why not?

Nitro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-01-2024, 11:17 AM   #2
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

So you've abandoned your precious tote method in favor of a "Jews for Jesus" preacher's picks?

Wow.

Who knew even THAT would rank higher than speed and pace figures on your horse playing hierarchy chart.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 05-01-2024 at 11:18 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-01-2024, 11:29 AM   #3
DanBoals

I really like Catching Freedom based on his strong closing ability and his continual improvement. I am worried that he runs too late to get the win, but I would be very surprised if he is not in the trifecta.

I was going to bet $50 on him to win and in the exotics throughout, but now that I know the crazy vote is going with him, how can I pass him up for major action?
DanBoals is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-01-2024, 12:09 PM   #4
the little guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
So you've abandoned your precious tote method in favor of a "Jews for Jesus" preacher's picks?

Wow.

Who knew even THAT would rank higher than speed and pace figures on your horse playing hierarchy chart.
Safe to say this answers a number of questions!
the little guy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-01-2024, 04:59 PM   #5
boys at tosconova

lol

oh lawd.........plz guide me to the winners circle and a 10k payday on this years KD
boys at tosconova is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-01-2024, 05:01 PM   #6
Nitro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitro View Post
.Those who forwarded this to me weren't kidding around and are definitely interested the entries mentioned in this dialogue. Now they're asking me how to best play them.

I may use them as well in some of my Vertical plays with Fierceness. And Why not?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post

Wow.

So that’s how you interpreted my comment? Now that’s a real WOW!

Where did I mention abandoning anything??? Apparently, you’ve overlooked all of my other posts concerning the Derby! How convenient, but very typical!

Heaven forbid that there might be others outside the realm of traditional speed, pace and even tote methodologies who might be interested in playing the Derby from a different perspective. In terms of “ranking” they just might be relying on something that’s beyond your inner belief system. But who really cares? It’s only a horse race!

From what I’ve witnessed over the years in horse racing there seems to be no end as to how and what people base their selections on.
GL to all playing the Derby!
Nitro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-01-2024, 05:08 PM   #7
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitro View Post
So that’s how you interpreted my comment? Now that’s a real WOW!

Where did I mention abandoning anything??? Apparently, you’ve overlooked all of my other posts concerning the Derby! How convenient, but very typical!

Heaven forbid that there might be others outside the realm of traditional speed, pace and even tote methodologies who might be interested in playing the Derby from a different perspective. In terms of “ranking” they just might be relying on something that’s beyond your inner belief system. But who really cares? It’s only a horse race!

From what I’ve witnessed over the years in horse racing there seems to be no end as to how and what people base their selections on.
GL to all playing the Derby!
what did I say that wasn't true?

You'd bet her picks before you'd bet selections based on speed and pace analysis, right?