Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 12-07-2020, 06:41 PM   #991
newtothegame

I have to say that I do NOT think anything changes as to the outcome of this election.

However, I will also add that if there is ANY dems (or left leaners) who think that there was not massive amounts of cheating going on, then you're just plain lying to yourself as well as the members of this board.

Does cheating possibly go on from both sides?? Absolutely!! However, in this instance, the dems took that shit to a whole other level.
There are just too many abnormalities to explain.

The one thing that will not be overlooked is by the voting bases. It's been reported that even as much as 20% of the dems believe this election was stolen.
You think approval ratings and the lack of trust in government was bad before?? Wait till this mess is done with.

This leads down a very slippery and not so rosy road. As I have mentioned previously, I have not seen the 'temperature" of the US this high in a long time.
You actually have people's houses getting bombed!!! There are fringe groups on both sides who will continue to push this to extremes.

The left may say, "elections and consequences so deal with it". What I would tell them is you reap what you sow. The same would be said for the right side of the aisle as well.

As said previously, and again now, I don't care for any one single person as president. This was brought up recently when another poster tried valiantly to get me to bash Trump. His argument was that because Trump was supposedly trying to eliminate thousands of voters, therefore I should bash Trump. I'll say it again loud and proud here....
ALL LEGIT VOTES SHOULD COUNT.
Notice the key word LEGIT! By allowing the election fraud to take place, there are just as many (if not more) disenfranchised voters then what the other poster was trying to argue about. I guess those disenfranchised voters don't matter huh Ely???

Now your argument will be prove it (because no court case will have been won by Trump). My reply then and now will be, Just because a court case hasn't found guilt, doesn't mean it never happened....

Best wishes to all...stay safe!
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-07-2020, 07:01 PM   #992
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by turfnsport View Post
Good question....lol.. It's become a massive dump.
LOL

**** you too.
Old 12-07-2020, 07:21 PM   #993
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
On the rail is too senile to remember our discussion, but yeas I responded anyway. To him and now you
Senile you could be... can't follow along with your own cut and pasties. Go back and read it and my reply. You and Joe Briben peas in a pod... the thing the thing you know the thing... zabbadbado.

Mr Typo Pointer writes... yeas. You think your voting in the House or Senate.
Old 12-08-2020, 03:40 AM   #994
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
Senile you could be... can't follow along with your own cut and pasties. Go back and read it and my reply. You and Joe Briben peas in a pod... the thing the thing you know the thing... zabbadbado.

Mr Typo Pointer writes... yeas. You think your voting in the House or Senate.
You are dead wrong about this conversation.
But not as pathetically wrong as your "statistical" abilities and obliviousness to seven day moving averages.
Old 12-08-2020, 05:13 AM   #995
OntheRail

Quote:
You are dead wrong about this conversation.
But not as pathetically wrong as your "statistical" abilities and obliviousness to seven day moving averages.
Ill take it you did not revisit it...so run with what you care to believe. As for me. I'm not interested in going over and over and over this.
Old 12-08-2020, 05:35 AM   #996
Andy Asaro

Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-08-2020, 05:47 AM   #997
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
Ill take it you did not revisit it...so run with what you care to believe. As for me. I'm not interested in going over and over and over this.
I posted other reliable sources showing the Rudy/Sydney/ Trump clown how frivolous lawsuit love fest losing their sorry asses

You have nothing. Trump has nothing.
Meanwhile, as of 3 and 4 days ago......

Election 2020: A look at Trump campaign election lawsuits and where they stand
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/elec...ry?id=74041748

Trump's latest batch of election lawsuits fizzle as dozens of losses pile up
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...eorgia-arizona
Old 12-08-2020, 06:18 AM   #998
tucker6

Quote:
I posted other reliable sources showing the Rudy/Sydney/ Trump clown how frivolous lawsuit love fest losing their sorry asses

Despite what you think about the last five weeks, every day that goes by, Biden loses more and more legitimacy. So even if Trump does not prevail, he will have succeeded in mortally wounding Biden forever. Have fun with all that.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-08-2020, 07:21 AM   #999
sammy the sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
Despite what you think about the last five weeks, every day that goes by, Biden loses more and more legitimacy. So even if Trump does not prevail, he will have succeeded in mortally wounding Biden forever. Have fun with all that.
unfortunately....Harris will be Prez. in 6 months anyways....the cRATS will turn and devour him themselves with no help needed...

But then again...JR only gave him 3 weeks ...months and months ago....
Old 12-08-2020, 07:41 AM   #1000
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
Biden will never recover from that shit show election farce, Trump will rise above it.
Old 12-08-2020, 08:47 AM   #1001
davew

Quote:

it only takes 1 win in the Supreme Court of the United States to invalidate the results of a state or 2 to keep Biden from 270 electoral.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-08-2020, 09:12 AM   #1002
Andy Asaro

Old 12-08-2020, 09:22 AM   #1003
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
it only takes 1 win in the Supreme Court of the United States to invalidate the results of a state or 2 to keep Biden from 270 electoral.
Yup

Just read this morning that in a hotly contested NY congressional race they found 55 unopened ballots in a drawer!! Of the 55 ballots, 11 turned out to be from non-registered voters. How many more non-registered voters were counted in the battleground states??
Old 12-08-2020, 09:27 AM   #1004
Andy Asaro

Old 12-08-2020, 09:29 AM   #1005
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Asaro View Post
I don't know how this turns out but we all know, and I mean all of us, that there was persistent fraud with regard to mail in ballots. Ballot harvesting should be illegal everywhere and you must have a valid signature from a registered voter for it to count. Otherwise, as Texas is rightfully claiming, these other states are disenfranchising the voters of Texas by cheating.