Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 04-23-2024, 08:07 PM   #46
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
A real patriot would defend free speech, especially that with which they disagree. The nazis arrested people that disagreed with them and relocated them. Just sayin.
When you defend the free speech rights of the Jan 6 non-violent protestors who are serving jail time, I'll defend the free speech rights of the Jew haters.
Old 04-24-2024, 09:52 AM   #47
GaryG
Unreconstructed

Those black and white head coverings are on sale at Target.
Old 04-24-2024, 12:27 PM   #48
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

How is Biden handling this any different that what he accussed Trump of doing in Charlottsville?

Suppose a Jewish proffessor wore a white sheet and carried a sign saying Go Back Where You Camr From and hollared I am the Klan!
Old 04-24-2024, 05:41 PM   #49
CaptainObvious

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
When you defend the free speech rights of the Jan 6 non-violent protestors who are serving jail time, I'll defend the free speech rights of the Jew haters.
Why wouldn’t I? I’ll go a step further and say many of the sentences were overzealous.
CaptainObvious is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-25-2024, 09:09 AM   #50
Marshall Bennett

Shoot the worthless bastards, they're spoiled goods. A few warning shots, a few shattered knees, stop the madness. There's obvious little or no authority aimed at these brats. A show of deadly consequences would likely result in a sudden scattering for cover and likely a large pause in their behavior as these chicken shits gather their senses and wipe their tears away. Arrest those that survive and slam the steel bars on their pinkies.
This is the only way to return to any normalcy whatever that may be. The students in Tehran were the trigger that brought down the Shah. Their message spread to the poor and hungry as well. In little time at all, the Shah was sent packing. These students here are protesting for the most part under cover because of the savage tone they bring. Why is shouting "we are Hamas" not taken seriously, but viewed as a bad joke with no action needed.
They're growing in strength and accountability needs forced on them.
Why are the national guard issued rifles? Apparently just to look cool.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-25-2024, 10:00 AM   #51
P.Rosa
Gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
Shoot the worthless bastards, they're spoiled goods. A few warning shots, a few shattered knees, stop the madness. There's obvious little or no authority aimed at these brats. A show of deadly consequences would likely result in a sudden scattering for cover and likely a large pause in their behavior as these chicken shits gather their senses and wipe their tears away. Arrest those that survive and slam the steel bars on their pinkies.
This is the only way to return to any normalcy whatever that may be. The students in Tehran were the trigger that brought down the Shah. Their message spread to the poor and hungry as well. In little time at all, the Shah was sent packing. These students here are protesting for the most part under cover because of the savage tone they bring. Why is shouting "we are Hamas" not taken seriously, but viewed as a bad joke with no action needed.
May 4th is just around the corner.
A repeat of what happened at Kent State would be justified.
Old 04-25-2024, 11:08 AM   #52
Inner Dirt

You guys are terrible.

I just want to bring back water cannons, especially on cold days and nights.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-25-2024, 12:49 PM   #53
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Texas don’t play dat!

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...ustin-n2638241
Old 04-25-2024, 04:53 PM   #54
P.Rosa
Gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
You guys are terrible.

I just want to bring back water cannons, especially on cold days and nights.
I was being sarcastic, I don't want anybody shot especially right before Cinco De Mayo.
Old 04-25-2024, 09:46 PM   #55
CaptainObvious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
What kind of facist’s wet dream is this rambling nonsense?
CaptainObvious is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-25-2024, 10:30 PM   #56
fast4522

On Israel, Soros funds the protests and the protested

Packed with verified stories on who really hates out country. Everyone has this one.

https://www.jns.org/on-israel-soros-...the-protested/

https://www.columbusjewishnews.com/j...62d329935.html

In Rare Jewish Appearance, George Soros Says Jews and Israel Cause Anti-Semitism

https://www.jta.org/archive/in-rare-...-anti-semitism

Last edited by fast4522; 04-25-2024 at 10:35 PM.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-25-2024, 10:52 PM   #57
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Packed with verified stories on who really hates out country. Everyone has this one.

https://www.jns.org/on-israel-soros-...the-protested/

https://www.columbusjewishnews.com/j...62d329935.html

In Rare Jewish Appearance, George Soros Says Jews and Israel Cause Anti-Semitism

https://www.jta.org/archive/in-rare-...-anti-semitism
Since I was so impressed by the sound of these "verified stories"...I eagerly clicked on the above links with great anticipation. Near the top of the article (both links show identical content) it says..."The Soros clan has been accused of providing an estimated $15 million to the pro-terrorist groups storming cities in support of Hamas, and an estimated $758,000 to Biden".

Knowing that these are "verified stories", I kept reading further so I could find out who is making these "accusations". No further mention was made in the article except the same old same-old about Soros supporting democratic causes...as if there aren't enough billionaires out there supporting republican causes.

When Soros is accused of doing something wrong...the story is always "verified", even though the name of the "accuser" is seldom given. But when Trump has reportedly done something wrong, then the prevailing outcry here is that the story is always a "filthy lie"...even though this time the accuser is always known.

Last edited by thaskalos; 04-25-2024 at 11:00 PM.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-25-2024, 11:12 PM   #58
thaskalos

George Soros, Noam Chomsky, Norman Finkelstein, and many other prominent Jewish men have all criticized Israel for its treatment of the Palestinians. But they are all..."anti-semitic, self-hating Jews".

I laughed when Piers Morgan asked Norman Finkelstein..."How does it feel to be called a "self-hating Jew?". And Finkelstein replied..."Let's say that I am indeed a self-hating Jew. What does this have to do with whether or not I am telling the truth? If I were a self-loving Jew, would that mean that you should believe everything I say?"

Last edited by thaskalos; 04-25-2024 at 11:14 PM.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-26-2024, 12:04 AM   #59
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
George Soros, Noam Chomsky, Norman Finkelstein, and many other prominent Jewish men have all criticized Israel for its treatment of the Palestinians. But they are all..."anti-semitic, self-hating Jews".

I laughed when Piers Morgan asked Norman Finkelstein..."How does it feel to be called a "self-hating Jew?". And Finkelstein replied..."Let's say that I am indeed a self-hating Jew. What does this have to do with whether or not I am telling the truth? If I were a self-loving Jew, would that mean that you should believe everything I say?"
Look at it this way, far better than you or I can say this is bullshit or there is something here. Notice I am not advocating anything against protesters themselves. But just maybe Maggots have offspring who already hate America come here to be educated. You or I have no right to own the narrative or anyone else. Organic means it can be dissected and if outside moneys are being used to disrupt our country everyone should hear about it.
Old 04-26-2024, 12:40 AM   #60
fast4522

‘Antisemitism will not be tolerated in Texas. Period,’ governor says

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post

“These protesters belong in jail,” said Texas Gov. Greg Abbott. “Students joining in hate-filled, antisemitic protests at any public college or university in Texas should be expelled.”

https://www.jns.org/antisemitism-wil...governor-says/